Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I currently have all my ports configured with 802.1x and 'authentication violation restrict'. I understand this will only allow one PC and one phone to connect. My question is - within what time period does that rule work i.e. we often have us...

tedauction by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading my iOS for the first time in over a year and having issues with the remote commands.  Hoping someone can help me resolve this as its driving me crazy.   When I put in the command to show the bootvar I see that it it has the previous os...

Resolved! SSH Login Question

Hi I wanted to know if someone could look at my config and tell me what i'm missing from it in order for me to use AAA to login into my switch. What I've done so far is I've added it to the radius server and I've added the lines to my config and I ca...

scooter817 by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some issues getting my guest VLAN to route through my Cisco ASA.   I've got port 4 setup with the IP of 192.168.100.1 and I want to use an IP in our public IP subnet of (example) 5.4.3.2/26    I've got my switch setup to handle DHCP for t...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone I wanted to know is there a chart someone on Cisco that I can look at to tell me what is the difference between these 2 switches that I have. They both are 2960X series, they both are 48 ports but they have different numbers. One is a LPD...

HI Everyone,  I am currently studying for CCNP Switching 300-115 and there is a topic I can't fully understand. Please let me know if anything mentioned below is correct:1.- Catalyst 4500R, 6500 and 6800 can accept two supervisor modules installed in...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card