Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, first of all sorry if this message is inappropriate for this forum, or if i'm posting in a wrong section. Basically I have been looking for a very specific router for a long time and thought that since you guys are into this stuff, you should ...

mindeswx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am wondering which Wic-Cards extensions can support Port-Channels as well as Layer 3 feauture. I did the horrible mistake and bought HWIC-4ESW that basically work only as Layer 2 Switching. I need to create a full redundant network with Po...

Dear all   We have a use case where a customer just want to deploy QoS on a Layer 2 WAN (1 Gbit/s) connection. My approach is to mark the traffic by Access Lists (just example below).   DC 1 - Switch A ---PE--- Layer 2 WAN ---PE--- DC 2 - Switch B   ...

Hi All,   Can you please share your knowledge to resolve my below connectivity    My Access switch cannot  ping router interface gi0/0 10.10.2.1 through core switch routed port te1/018 10.10.2.2.   How to resolve this.   core config int te1/0/18 no s...

Today I encountered a problem. As you see the attached topology, for some reason I wanted to connect the Test-SW to the production environment. As soon as I connected the Test-SW to SW02, I realized the connectivity problem across the network. After ...

motiar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am setting up ioxrv connection with nxos9000v with vpc on nexus side and bundle interfaces on xr side but they are not coming up.       Connection from both Nexus to Router-1 is under vpc 1 and connection from both Nexus to Router-2 is under...

Topology.PNG

Dear team   kindly can you help in understanding the high availability for C9400 switch , how the switches should be connected how the HA configuration is done , does it similar to VSS  kindly do provide some references , videos or book

Hi, Does the RV345 supports Link Aggregation 802.3ad? In the router itself I only find in 'LAN'->'Port Settings'->'Link Aggregation Configuration Table'. I configured LAN1 and LAN2 to LAG1, but neither a windows server 2016 nor synology seems to corr...

doxuni by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community Members,   I have one doubt, Suppose we have 2 clients A & B, and in between A&B 3 routers are connected. so my question is when packet transfer from A to B Mac address will be change or not.? Path is like- Client 1>router 1>router 2>rou...

Hi Can anyone recommend a Cisco rack mount switch that has =>20 ports, and can do Static NAT? Our application involves at least 6 large identical machines with >60 devices (Robots, PLCs, Machine Vision, webcams, HMI, etc). We're using a web based pla...

Hello Guys,   I configure Aruba 2930F with Intervlan routing and configure ip routing, setup static route :   ip routing    vlan 1 :  ip address 10.10.31.65   255.255.255.0 vlan 50: ip address 10.110.50.1 255.255.255.0 Vlan 51 : ip address 10.110.51....

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes