Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team ,   I want to make stacking with 4xSwitches , can you see the attached cable layout for stacking . Please share me the stack configuration template .     We are using 2 x WS-C3850-24T     and 2x WS-C3850-12XS    with the following IOS Versi...

UniWAQ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a system one core pair of 6807 VSS ,2 pairs Distribution 6880xl  and the access is 6800ia switches  I make a groups of the cameras to circularize every one minute but the cameras take 1 sec delay to appear on the screen every circulationI use ...

Hi!   Having a very strange behaviour between six HP DL380p G9 servers and a Cisco C4900M switch connected with DAC-cables (Cisco H10GB-CU1M), but also tested connection with a fibre cable with Cisco-coded SFP:s (SFP+) and got same result.   Problem:...

TomasS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Buddies   I'm a little bit confused on a point in a power stacking.   Is it safe to plug the power stacking cables while the stack switches are power on?   What is the recommended way?   Your reply will be highly appreciated.   #3750-X #Powe...

Hi all, I want to upgrade our 2 5548UP nexusses with Nexus 2000 attached with VPC.Our current version is 5.2(1)N1(7) and we want to upgrade to version 7.0(5)N1(1).  Is there a possibility to do this without interruption? Is this setup eligible for IS...

Dear All   We deployed a both 6509 with VSS. The network also acquires 3750 and 2960. The below is NTP testing within the network. I ever input "debug ntp" can see the ntp request but cannot be sync. Is that a bug in 6509?   Outside NTP server >> 650...

3back by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have found that question for the Tswitch exam and not really sure if it makes sense.What two things will occur when an edge port receives BPDU   The port becomes a normal STP switch port    The port immediately transisitions to a forwarding stat...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created below model. it was configured basically. now, i want to route a packet from Com 1 to Com 4 go through MSwitch 2. It means the path: Com 1 -> MSwitch 0 -> MSwitch 2 -> MSwitch 1 -> Com 4. Now, I have configured RIP method to all MSwitch and...

4.PNG

Hi all,   I am implementing a solution for a client that requires the use of two wan links, with the secondary one as backup and main as primary. I also need to implement QOS on 20mb link with 19 for data and 1mb for voice. Please could anyone provid...

Hello, one of our clients have RIP running between their core switch and their WAN router and OSPF over L2 MPLS to interconnect the other offices. They're also redistributing rip into OSPF and OSPF into RIP with no route filtering. The issue they're ...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes