Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Route map question

Hello, can someone please confirm if this will work as expected ?I have a host 10.23.150.15. I want to modify the next hop for traffic ONLY from this host to ONLY 192.168.8.0, 192.168.9.0, 192.168.10.0 and 192.168.13.0.All other traffic from this hos...

It is quiet simple question, but I am sure would be real helpful, so I have a bgp neighbors with this prefix x.x.x.*   I am trying to do this, so that I get current status of all neighbors, but * or [] does not work. Anyone who can help here.   sh ip...

Hello.   I´m having a problem with mi LAN becase i´m seeing with CDP devices that are not connected directly:   Device A ------ SW CISCO A------ SW CISCO B   I´m seeing the Device A with CDP in my SW B.   SW CISCO A#show verCisco IOS Software, C2960 ...

All - Tried to upgrade 5 2960s Stacks from IOS 15.0(2a)SE9 to the following IOS - c2960s-universalk9-mz.152-2.E7.bin Once we did this we were faced with a continuous switch stack reboot on all 5 stacks with the below error output.   Has anyone experi...

Hi,   I have to change the default syslog port on a 3850 with denali from UDP 514 to e.g. 10514. With earlier firmware ist was possible, with denali I can´t find where to change it.   Can anybody help me?   Best regards Christian

C. Weber by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all   just wondering if anyone wiser than me can help. I have setup my gateway to gateway connection ok and I can access each side.  Office 192.168.1.0 Remote 192.168.2.0   in the office I have now created two more VLAN networks on the RV320 19...

Dear expert guys   I m trying to setup my LAN with simple topology:   1. Loop1 : Everything is working well. TP-Link detect it's loopback then block 2 ports, nothing happen with Cisco sw 2 Loop2:    TP Link SG3424 can detect loopback then block (bl...

loop1.PNG loop2.PNG
Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   I stuck with issue where I am receiving vpn route from another AS via Option B connection but it's not advertised to another AS via Option B as well - both connections to different ASs are on same ASR9K   It's looks like    AS1 <Option B> ...

Hello folks,   I'm not 100% sure if I understand the following output right, so: Will I be able to activate ipservice license on this switch stack? Does having an ipservice license shown in Index 5 mean that it's available for activation?   TLDR:   I...

ac5nwdude by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I need some help.  How can I configure two switches so that a single device with two NICs can plug into both of them in an active/standby or load balance team without creating a loop?    Is it possible to test using packet tracer?   Attached...

Do we need to buy a separate IOS image for Cisco switches? For example, I will buy the WSC3650-8X24PD-L. Am I right to assume that this switch has a built-in IOS image, and I don't have to buy a separate image if not required?   Next question is, If ...