Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having an weird issue with my 7K nexus switches.  Started sometime ago, I can't suddenly ping some servers.  They are out for a minute or two and comes back.  I know servers are online.  Here is what I found.  When this happens, I can ping those ...

Peter Kim by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all   I'm creating a Point to Point link between two Nexus Domains.  I have done the following and it works, but is this correct or are there potential issues with this.   I'm passing this Vlan off through another pair of switches in a vpc domain,...

Which statement about VLAN configuration is true? A. The switch must be in VTP server or transparent mode before you can configure a VLANB. The switch must be in config-vlan mode before you configure an extended VLANC. Dynamic inter-VLAN routing is s...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In router on stick , I face a problem is that when I create two sub-interfaces with two different networks each for a specified VLAN, the devices in those VLANs although they are in different VLANs and subnets, they can see each. I don't know why, if...

55555.PNG 111111111.PNG

I have configured a voice and data vlan on a catalyst 3750.  The 3750 came with only ipbase ios.  This means that i cannot do ip routing at the switch so i cannot route between the voice and data vlan's there.  Is routing between the voice and data v...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,      from one of my router (ASR 903) i am trying to ping the switch which is connected below the router with the same network segment but not success even though  could able to find the ARP entry in router(ASR 903). what could be the problem?

jigojar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dears,   we have cisco ws-c3850-24s-s in the our network system. İ configured ip helper-address in the interface vlan because we want to scatter the IP from our DHCP server. After that i started to get Bad Address from our DHCP server. Is there...

Nusret by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Sorry for this stupid question on a FW ASA configuration, but I need to understand the difference.   example: access-list DMZ_IN extended permit udp object SRVA eq 8082 object SRVB eq 8082 since the source/destination ports are the same, can...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes