Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco 841M-4X

Hi, Need to know what will be the forwarding capacity in Kpps of Cisco841M-4X router at 64 bytes. Also if any public document available, pls share the link Thanks Navneet

navneet.k by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my network, I have two switch- one is 2960 and another is 3650! 2690 48TS-LL for access from different floor and 3650 24TS-L for the core network. I have several vlan's configured in core switch and configure port's as trunk for the access switch ...

Hi everyone, Currently I'm having one ASA 5516 with behind it two loadbalancers/proxys and two FTP servers.See below.I'm trying to figure out how to send incoming ftp connections to the two proxy servers, but my current configuration doesnt seem to w...

pci01.png pci02.png

Hi AllWe seem to be getting a high number of logs on our core switch, a 6509, they recently only just started showing. %MCAST-SW1_SP-6-ETRACK_STATS_LIMIT_EXCEEDED: Number of entries in IGMP snooping explicit-tracking statistics has exceeded the perma...

Hi all; I'm new in multicast and I'm asked in my company to activate IGMPv3 in my 2960 switch;we have a server witch can send only in IGMPv3, this server don't work with IGMPv2 so what I did is using an HP switch (1920) I tried activating IGMPv2 the ...

mohameddz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Switch

Please suggest a model which can meet the requirement.Core switch to 19" 24 port Layer2/3/4 managed switch with 24*1gig sfp port 184 switching capacity 136Mpps forwarding rate. Thank you