Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Having a issue with port secuirty, happens more than once and on diffrent ports with the same port config See below outputs am i missing something? or not understading  ***Show logg***%PORT_SECURITY-2-PSECURE_VIOLATION: Security violation occurred, c...

Aran by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question about a Cisco 892FSP router that I am trying to configure. The 892 has two WAN ports G8 and G9 along with seven LAN ports G0 to G7. It seems that the factory default configures the WAN ports L3 and the LAN ports to L2.I tried to ...

perryhs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have some Cat 4500x VSS pairs in use as core switches in a couple of locations. We plan on splitting them up and using them as standalone in other places. If you write erase each one individually it doesn't keep any of the VSS config sitting aroun...

Hello,So, the question is in the subject...How I can enable routing on Nexus? For example, in 2960 its enough to "ip routing" I searched the internet and found, that it based by licenses.Here is my license list:Nexus1(config)# sh license usageFeature...

bee7ch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, if I apply the following, will it mark ALL traffic coming in to port Gi1/0/9 with DSCP 'EF" ?Thank you kindly.Class Map match-any class-default (id 0)Match anyPolicy Map myPolicyMapClass class-defaultset dscp efinterface GigabitEthernet1/0/9sw...

HelloI have one 2950 switch that concentrate three other 2960 switches. On each 2960 I observe "Undersize" errors on the uplink interfaces that connect to the 2950.DEE-SR1L-S1#sh int counters errorsPort        Align-Err    FCS-Err   Xmit-Err    Rcv-E...

cisco-cg77 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Our Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter has reloaded its own, when i checked the logg what i found is below. Can you suggest which version has a fix? CCC-DRBC-4k-B# sho logging nvram2017 Sep 14 10:48:57 CCC-DRBC-4k-B %SYSMGR-2...

sirius-ms by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a fex port E103/1/10 , but when i use show fex or sh int E103/1/10, i can't get port vsan or port WWN number, how to show vsan id and WWN number of the port

Mary by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On our Access switches we have 2 different qos to cos-dscp settings;mls qos map cos-dscp 0 8 16 24 32 46 48 56mls qos map cos-dscp 0 8 16 24 32 40 46 48Can someone help me break it down and figure out exactly what this means?Thanks!

jonesm111 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Looking for some help in regards to an extended ACL. I am trying to block access to all internal subnets from my 80.80.80.0 network, but permit access to from my internal subnets to modem (80.80.80.2). I've configured an applied an ACL b...

Adam_S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello TEam , I am facing an issue with my core switch from past few days.  CPU goes upto 100% with dhcpd receive and IP Input process very high. Currently only data and voip trafficpassing through the switch. Please suggest how to ...