Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I recently aquired an ASA5508X and currently have it up and running within our business.  It is connected to a unmanaged switch, and all of our users can obtains IPs from the ASA, connect to network services, and everything is generally work...

jsf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,    i am trying to implement multicasting on some switches for cctv and it seems to not work as it should.  i have a 3650 L3 as core with multiple vlans. all the svis for vlans is on that L3 and then trunked on to sg300 where cameras conn...

Hi, I am running a VSS consisting of two 6509-E with Sup720 MSFC3. The IOS is a 15.1(2)SY2. I tried to upgrade to 15.1(2)SY5. According to the ISSU compatibility matrix this should work. I did a "issu loadversion", and as soon as the second superviso...

HI TEAM, I have a 2 3850 core switch which is on HA and 2960x for my access switch, i requried help on 2 things.  1) How to enable LLDP-MED/CDP on 2960 switch2) Voice VLAN should pass the Data VLAN to the PC/Laptop Please help RegardsSuresh Kumar K

Hello - I have an SG300-10PP (FW 1.4.0.88) switch that I would like to cycle POE power on a schedule (say every 24 hours) to force a hard reboot on the attached devices.   Is there anyway to do this?    Another way to accomplish the same thing is to ...

Alan1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Long time reader, 1st time poster :)I have a situation whereby I need to stretch vlans from one DC to another, that is the easy part and I have 18 of 20 vlans working. My issues is as follows.I have a DC in location 1, this has an mpls networ...

simplyme by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai I am commissioning a new Cisco network with core and many distribution switches. The issue is security network spanned across multiple distribution ,the  american dynamics NVR is not detecting ip cameras on any building.only few in one building d...

Kevin100 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes