Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team,I need help leaking global routes to vrf and vfr routed to global in 4500x switch.Routes are not showing up form global table inside vrf routing table,I need to be able to import both ipv4 and ipv6 routes from global routing table.vrf defi...

**show startup-config**:!line con 0login locallength 0line vty 0exec-timeout 0 0login locallength 0line vty 1 4login locallength 0line vty 5 15login locallength 0!However I still get prompted with the --more-- on long outputs.Is there a setting I'm m...

IT_Joe by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have tried to do a factory reset by pressing the button from the front side of the switch.Seems to be not effective. I have tried with different timings (3 seconds - how is recommended on Cisco site, 10 to 20 seconds).More than 4 secon...

Hello all,This question probably shows my lack of understanding on what actually happens with the activate keyword, but I uploaded a new IOS_XE 17.3.4 image .bin file to a Catalyst 9500 switch, and I ran the install add file flash:cat9k_iosxe.17.03.0...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring an ASR 1002-X router and wanted to enter the no enable mop command. I see there is not a command. Does the ASR 1002-X not have this feature? Is it already disabled by default on the latest IOS? Does it have to be enabled inorder to i...

gbenoit83 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am pretty much brand new to these bigger routers so im not entirely sure what I am doing ha.  But your answers would be greatly appreciated.  So I have a cisco 2800 router that I need to log in to, the problem is we dont know the passwor...

Hi guys.I have a network with below topology :Server vlan two should can only answer the remote request of server vlan three and has no other permissions. Server vlan three should is unlimited accessI typed below commands in switch-core of my top top...

Capture.JPG
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello I have a question that I am curious about and was wondering if you could help me out.I currently have a Cisco router, specifically the NCS540 model. I have assigned an IP address of /21 to it, and then further divided this subnet into sub-inter...

yasserTL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am in the process of trying to configure DHCP for my VLANS and am having some trouble. So far I have:Configured my DHCP poolAdded the VLAN(s) to the L3 and L2 switchConfigured the VLANS on the switchesEnabled Trunking on the necessary portsI...

Recently I had to replace a failing 1760 router, with new 1941 that has IOS 15. The 1941 is having an issue with vrrp that I cannot resolve. It is not running at the right priority but in the "down" state. It is communicating with the 2nd router, whi...

RWBARNES1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, Im having issues with pinging PC's with each other, as I understand its because I didn't configure the serial ports on routers, can someone show me how to configure them? Same with pinging DHCP, HTTP servers and loopback 1 (it just says des...

olzhik by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, I have got a C1000 switch. iOS is 15.2(7)E6.I am trying a MAC address filtering to the ports.1. (config) mac access-list extended <named list>2. (config-ext-macl) permit host <MAC address> any3 (config-ext-macl) deny any any4. (config) int ran...

para35 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes