Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,This is my first post on this forum, long time reader, first time poster.I am struggling with a basic task with OSPF provision on a multi router network and am hoping for some advice and pointers so I can start to make progress.Here is the sit...

dmc123 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have a 3850 stack consisting of (1) 24 port and (1) 48 port running 16.6.9. The 48 port had a hardware failure and was replaced with the exact same model. Since the replacement was added, the stack has gone down 4 times.5/7 at ~ 11:01:02 PM5/10 at ...

Hello Guys, I set up a router on a stick intervlan in a testlab but i am having trouble pinging from different vlans to another. Below are the configurations of the router and the switch. I am probably missing something here. I have connected a lapto...

jaytmcl97 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone put 2 Meraki 125s in front of a pair of ASAs 5525s setup with redundant ports for failover?We have a HSRP cable coming into our 125s from our vender and we have our 125s setup with vrrp going into 2 Cisco ASA 5525s.  The 5525s are setup wi...

Hi, I have factory reset the Catalyst 9200 and now I don't have IOS file there.I know it sounds dumb but can someone help me to install the IOS file there again? I have tried various things with googling, looking at Catalyst 9200 document, watching Y...

Can I use a GLC-SX-MMD in a slot on a C3850-NM-4-10G?I currently use the GLC-SX-MMD SFP module in a 2960x.  However, I recently was able to free up a couple of ports in the 3850 and I would like to move that SFP to the 3850 to provide the uplink inst...