Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, Interface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolFastEthernet0              unassigned      YES unset  up                    down    FastEthernet1              unassigned      YES unset  up            ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2509 ios 12.3 (19) access router which was working till transceiver failed. Received new transceiver and installed. I have green lights for rx , tx ,pwr, (pol is yellow) on transceiver attached to aui on 2509 Interface  e0 shows interface  u...

jscharoun by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have 2 switchet i need to create an etherchannel between. They are already connected with a GLC-SX-MM on 1 port pair Gi1/0/26 on both switches. And now i need to connect Gi1/0/27 on both switches with fiber as well. And in the company we are st...

Hi All, I have an enquiry in my work environment on ACL limitations. Does anyone know if there is any limitation of number of ACL lines on the following products Cisco 3850 and 3750? thanks and appreciate your help. Regards!

Edwin Xu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Madam/Sir, Could someone let me know:  Does C1-WS3850-12S/K9 support  the GLC-TE?   Cisco Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver Modules Compatibility Matrix: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/interfaces-modules/transceiver-modules/eos-eol...

Hi, Recently we had network outage that was caused by the malware installed in our LAN host (that was brute-forced before that). Network latency increased from 0.3-0.4 ms to 30-40 ms (100 times higher), packet loss was about 40%.It was caused by the ...

Hi. I have a Cisco 2901 (2 onboard GE) and 4 interfaces ethernet module. i want to know if it is possible do four vlan: 1,2,3,4 and one trunk for that vlans....? (the trunk will be the wan of my config). Can someone give my a hand?? This is my wan "...

Hi guys I need your help with something, here in the office we got a DHCP Pool on the core switches and we need to configure some kind of restriction using the DHCP. What I'm trying to say is this. if a user is trying to configure a static IP on his...