Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI All  I attended a fault call today in which switch 4 had failed in a 4 switch stack of 24 port 3750 2U switches, i was sent a 48 port 3750 1u switch, i prepared this switch with the correct ios to match the rest of the stack configured vtp as ser...

Resolved! 3750 ip filtering

Hi folks, I need to filter some ip addresses in a specific port of my Cisco 3750 Switch and want to see if that's possible. The scenario is as follow: I have a bunch of channels coming from an AGB equipment and entering to the 3750 through interface ...

I am building a network for a project, I can ping from the pc's outside the external router as far as 192.168.1.2 on my firewall which has two network cards. I can ping the Firewall to any PC inside the 10.0.0.0 network but I just cant ping across ...

deversk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a Cisco WS-C3650-24PS to power a Samsung display monitor using POE+. The monitor requires somewhere around 20W of power. The switch allows up to 30W. If I do a show power inline, I can see the interface drawing 25.5W but the m...

Hello, I am trying to understand how the line protocol and serial 0/0 are both up when the IP address are in different subnets? what I am not understanding is how do these routers communicate with each other without using their IP addresses to find ...

It's not uncommon to see rack servers shipping today with 10GE RJ45 NICs. However, finding a ToR switch suitable to connect it to is sort of hard. Why? Customers looks to buy non-enterprise switches since Cisco 10G switches is very costly. So far I'v...

eekman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card