Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

On the SG300 (or SG350) Series, is the VLAN Rate Limiting "Limit Value" for the entire VLAN id # or is it for each connection with that VLAN id setting? ie VLAN 101 is limited to 512 k regardless of # of client ip connections or is each client ip lim...

I have a digital fax machine trying to save to a NAS.  The conversation happens at the start of the process, and Samba does its Negotiate Protocols, Authentication and Session Setup, but as soon as it begins to write, the RV325 sends a ICMP Redirect ...

rob by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue between a 3750 X fiber and 3750E ethernet switch. The fiber switch was setup as the routing member and the 3750E is a layer 2 . The 3750 E host all the servers on the network the fiber switch is the link to all the IDF closets. All cl...

Hello, We have recently purchased a couple of 93128 nexuses with the intension to replace our core 3750 stackwise switch as the main datacentre switch. So at the moment  I have a vpc peer link on eth1/49-50 and a keep alive on port 1 see configs.  I'...

Hi ,  I'm working on IP SLA  icmp- jitter .. I need to monitors it parameters like packet loss .. So is there any SNMP software can using for monitoring other than the PRTG  .. Cuz i tested the PRTG but i can't bring the parameters ... Thanks in adv...

dear support . i have cisco router  Cisco C867VAE-W-A-K9   i wasn't able to find any documentation for wifi enable on forums . hope to help me how to enable basic wifi  , just wifi with psk and bridged to my lan . here is my router info below : ==...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Me shall need block ARP traffic on Interface. I try follow command: conf t int gi0/8 ip access-group 100 in no arp arpa I create ACL access-list 100 permit ip 172.20.0.0 0.0.255.255 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255access-list 100 permit ip 192.168.1.0 ...

3em0nd001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes