Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Sorry if posted on the wrong place, but I don't know where else Is it possible to use L2TPv3 and xconnect a wireless interface?I'm asking both for AP in "autonomous" and "integrated" mode. (when ap is seen by main routing core as Wlan-GigabitEthernet...

Hello, I'm getting ready to migrate two 6509-E to VSS, each chassis has the following line cards and daughter cards: Router>sho modMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -----------------------------...

p-blalock by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears good morning!Please someone can tell me whats means de character (b), from output command show memory statistics:someone can tell meI think that represents the values below in bits, but im not sure.  Head    Total(b)         Used(b)      Free(b...

hello, i'm a beginner in network configuration and i have routing issue, after reading the online documentation i don't find what i miss so i configure  a cisco WS-C4510R+E (P5040) i have some vlan configure in the switch configure as follow: interf...

qle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi folks . im willing to buy module of cisco sup720 10G module . WS-SUP720-3B that has 2 interfaces 10 G. each port is going to a server del that also 10 G fiber . we had a hint that the server has options of connectors as below : SFP+ modules with...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, Could someone please share some thoughts on "auto-cost reference-bandwidth" vs" ip ospf cost value" I'm thinking this isn't quite necessary to configure, could you tell if it's best practice not to change the bandwidth at all? Is there any ...

Hi everyone, I don't know that i can ask it in this forum or not. but i couldn't receive any reply in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42031219/rst-in-video-streaming-over-tcp-socket. I have an application for video streaming over UDP and it works ...

samira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, This is regarding one of the design we are going to implement for our client. We have 2 routers (ISR4431)which are connected to 2 different MPLS providers. We are using Cisco 3850 switch between these 2 routers. We also have Internet brea...

I'm trying to learn how Resilient Ethernet Protocol is selecting what port inside segment will be blocked. I'm aware that I can select particular port manually but I would like to know what algorithm is used by REP itself. So far I wasn't able to fin...

raugusti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,      I have create frame relay topology, as per my knolwldge frame relay has default physical interface mode is Non-broadcast so  no broadcast will be forwarded on that interface,  when create ospf route on router frame relay physical  interface ...

Hi all, I have to connect my Nexus 1100x cimc to my fex , the cable type will be Ethernet or it can be fiber cable? I also need to connect it to my fabric, this should also be Ethernet or it can be fiber ? thanks. 

I have two new 6807 switches in my R&D lab that will soon replace my existing core switches. I have used the lab time to test how the new switches handle various existing configurations. Now that I am finished testing I would normally do a write eras...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card