Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am a volunteer at a small non-profit. We want to establish a network that provides staff with wired and wireless access and guest wireless access.  The equipment currently in place is a DSL modem, a Cisco SG200-18 and four Cisco WAP121 wireless acc...

bkpalermo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community i need some confirmation regarding the "ip igmp snooping tcn flood" command" According to the documentation: "With the no ip igmp snooping tcn flood command, you can disable multicast flooding on a switch interface following a topology c...

We continue to receive this syslog message, and since it is labeled as critical - it seems important. Critical level syslog message %USER-2-SYSTEM_MSG: fatal: Write failed: Broken pipe. Client is 10.xxx.xxx.xxx,length of packet causing error 52 52  ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, on HP server the transceiver is "hp x132 10g sfp+ lc lrm" and on cisco switch the transceiver is "cisco sfp-10g-lrm", i want to understand whether these two will have any compatibility issue if yes kindly let me know which transceiver in 10G for...

Hello, Recently we bought HDMI QAM modulator, it has iptv output as well. So we are looking for robust business-grade solution to distribute IPTV sream among out office building ( ~50 PCs). IPTV stream is RTP MPTS multicast signal. We would prefer t...

John Hill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I would like to seek advise on intervlan routing for Nexus 5548. I understand I have to enable feature intervlan routing for Nexus 5548 and I had done that. I created 2 vlan.. one for lan and one vlan for wan interface. Switchport access vlan...

Hi Guys, I have some confusion on below topics and appreciate your response. MTU is Layer 1 and maximum amount of information that can be transferred at one time which is 1500. I have also seen it as 1518, where does the 18 come from ? this is in b...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes