Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, A simple question. I have a switch that has 48 x 10 GB SFP ports and 4 x 40 GB SFP Ports (presuming uplink ports). If I connected a 1GB RJ45 SFP to one of the vacant 10 GB ports it does not work. Could anyone explain why but please keep t...

jay.digwa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was upgrade from 3560 to 3850 switch.  I was getting below two error on new switch. I want to know what is causing and what is solution. 1. Switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q                                  ^% Invalid input detected at '^...

Hi all, I have 2 links (L3VPN MPLS) with each link connected to its own CE router which connects site A to site B.The links are from the same Service Provider. Right now, I have setup the following on site A 1)  2 x IP SLA tracking each PE router i...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have this diagram... I want to configure the cisco 2901 with ip (10.0.0.2), and passthroug vlan 10, and 100. Network 192.168.2.0 with access to "internet"-------Router 10.0.0.1. All other router 1, 2 and 3 access "internet" also router 10.0.0.1...

Resolved! Cisco 1811

Hello, can someone explain how to properly use both the ip interfaces and the switch interfaces on the Cisco 1811. I have tried to set the router up with vlans on the switch portion and ip addresses on the ip interfaces. That isn't the problem. When ...

I have a new 3650 switch with 2 Vlans configured on it (2 and 3). I have Vlan1 shutdown. I have given the management interface (GigabitEthernet0/0) an IP address in Vlan2 (192.168.110.201 255.255.255.0) and I can connect to the interface over telnet....

ACStech by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Interface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolFastEthernet0              unassigned      YES unset  up                    down    FastEthernet1              unassigned      YES unset  up            ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes