Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I hope I can find answer ,I have two office how to create site to site between them if both have adsl connection . the Headqaurter has ddns on the adsl modem but the branch don't has. is it possible how to do how to configure site to site vpn bet...

Hello, Our company will move and we want to renew our network park, could you please advice me which Router and Switch we can buy for a small company, the purposes are: Router: - LAN, WAN, Wirless. - ACL for security. - Routing protocols: OSPF, RIP,...

I have got 2 Nexus with vPC, SVI, OSPF and HSRP configured. I notice that some hosts uses the standby HSRP as its default gateway hence it cant get out as I don't advertise the SVI's of the standby vlan interface on OSPF. There is only an interface t...

Hello, I've got a 3850 stack running IOS: Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.06.04.E RELEASE It's setup as an L3 switch with two Vlans (Voice & Data) and a default route to a WatchGu...

Hello Experts I have 3 sites, as shown in attached pdf. 1) Both data centers are advertising 1.1.1.1. 2) Remote site is advertise 2.2.2.2 and 3.3.3.3 My requirement is if the source is 2.2.2.2 the traffic should go to DC-1 and if the source is 3.3...

Hi, I configured QoS with priority queuing for egress traffic. Priority queue is configured on one class of a policy map, other classes are configured with bandwidth remaining how recommends in QoS Configuration Guide. Policy EGRESS-1P4Q+DBL attached...

Hello All, I have a 3850 stack, we RMA one of the member because it was faulty. I copied the IOS image via connecting ethernet cable between the new switch with one of the stack member. Now upgraded the new switch(Separately, not connected to stack)....

abhdivak by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are having a Cisco SF500-24 switch and we want to enable G4/S4 stacking port in order to connect a Fiber Optic gbic. We have tried through switch's web configuration without success. Can you please give us instructions on how we can do it....

Dear Sir,  Greetings! I want to delete some files in my flash.  Using the command show flash I want to delete one by one the file. Please see below needs to delete. 77 0 Apr 3 2013 12:07:32 +03:00 Desktops78 0 Apr 3 2013 12:07:32 +03:00 Desktops/...

Dear Team, harddisk:/showtech/showtech-generic-2016-Jul-20.090126.IST.tgzwant to convert .tgz to text file. Want to change .tgz file to text file. Kindly assist me for the same AEAP. BR/ Gaurav Jha +91-9560219991