Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello experts,I wish to remove a vlan form a svclc group (65K, IOS) in order to create a new group containing this vlan (for further association of same vlan to different service modules). All docs I have read explain pretty well how to create svclc ...

natamen88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have a 2950 Switches and 2610 Routers both running IOS v12. I want to use these devices for my CCNA lab. But before I can use these devices, I need your help. First is, can I use these devices for the current CCNA 200-125 exam? I mean...

harryz024 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm having an issue getting a VoIP phone to work on an old 2950g (IOS 12.1(6)) switch.  I have configured the VLAN and the phone is able to get an IP address in the correct subnet.  However, the phone doesn't register.  When I plug the phone ...

wiltzlan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SVIs and QoS

Hi All, I'm working on a config for a 2960x switch with the SDM routing template and I have a question regarding QoS.  Essentially this 2960x is acting as a routed edge using only a default route to the core switch over an access port VLAN and /31 SV...

Trying to determine why path mtu discovery is failing on my Nexus 7K (running 6.1(2)). I have ip unreachables configured on the SVI but it doesn't appear as if the ICMP type 3 code 4 messages are being sent. I did a 'debug ip icmp' to try and validat...

Router6#show interfaces tunnel 1Tunnel1 is up, line protocol is down Hardware is Tunnel Internet address is 192.168.204.6/30 MTU 17940 bytes, BW 100 Kbit/sec, DLY 50000 usec, reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255 Encapsulation TUNNEL, loo...

Hi Guys, I have the following network setup 5 routers. R1 and R5 are PE routers. R1 connection to R5 is R1->R2>R3>R4>R5 If I enable ospf I can then label switch from R1 to R5 but not using iBGP. why ? with iBGP I have full end to end connectivity b...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have created a scheduled diagnostics in 4510R+E (SUP 8-E) which works fine as expected, also I have configured diagnostics monitor once in a 6 hours for the same scheduled diagnostics test. I could see the diagnostics event-logs for schedul...

netops044 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to do IP+MAC binding on Cisco L3 3650 switch without DHCP server. Single IP with Single MAC so that no one can change their MAC and IP address with any one.

prejudice are Sorrentine ciro I finished the course ccna, I purchased the 2901 router machines and a 2950 switch catalist I programmed the devices, so that they went on the internet dialer interface ip nat dhcp for the internal network, we only what ...

Hi...  I have one query that in why Cisco another assigned rage of numbers in standard and extended ACL from 1300-1999 and 2000-2699 even if It has already range from 1-99 and 100-199....???