Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Community, I have some questions on flow control, more in particular on a 3850 switch. - Can someone clarify the difference between: "flowcontrol receive on" and "flowcontrol receive desired"?The config guide of the 3850 does not help a lot. - I...

I need to upgrade Nexus 5672 UP Image both Kickstart and System from 7.0(1)N1 to 7.2(1)N1. After some research i found its required for multiple ISSU to reach 7.2 from 7.0. Iam planning to go for intermediate 7.0(7)N1 and then upgrade to 7.2(1)N1. I ...

aswin_s by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've a problem regarding the HSRP setup between 2 room. I'm setup hsrp between two 3750 switches with over interface vlan. I'm test with shutdown 3750 in server room 1. The 3750 in server room 2 are active. but the 2960s switch from server roo...

SK T1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am trying to  get external clock to feed ASR 901 from GPRS and connection has been made to Building Integrated Timing Supply (BITS)  and the output source from GPRS is giving out 2048k. AM still getting alarms ...Any idea of how to  clear this? show ...

sigei0000 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a CPE router connecting to Fex2k and when i try to ping peer IP's of each other i see ping drops in a pattern and when i increase the packet size i see more drops but again in a pattern. Any particular reason this i happening and will...

Hi, we have an MPLS network which uses BGP as the routing protocol. All of our external sites are on this network and we have 3 central sites with each one having a router which connects to the MPLS network. The central sites have core switches which...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble with an IQinVision Camera where its MAC address will not show up on a 6840 switch. I have verified that the interface is setup for switcport mode access and is assigned to a vlan. Any help would be appreciated!

mldillion by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, This is my first post and some of this is still kind of new to me, so I apologize if my terminology is off. We have two switches, one is a Cisco Nexus model, the other is a Foundry FastIron model. What I am wanting to do is "trunk?" a 10GB...

jlear0001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an RV320 and I believe the firmware is corrupted?Last week all was fine, then over the weekend something happened.Monday morning I go to log into the device and bring up the login page.Once there, everything is in German, all the labels and ev...

seth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get a trunk uplink between a Cisco 3650 to a Nexus 5548UP up and running. It's turned into the most complicated issue ever. GBIC and fiber cable have been proven good by connecting the 3650 to a 3560 using the same equipment and configurati...

stevenle by Spotlight
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes