Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all I have a problem to connect my cisco 3560 to the internet. I can ping the internet from y route I can ping the switch from the router but the router cannot ping the internet   This my configurations  On the switch :  interface FastEthernet0/15...

Hi all, I need some hints. I have to connect one VSS with 2 stacks in this way: - VSS connected to stack 1 with fiber 1 - VSS connected to stack 2 with fiber 2 - stack 1 connected to stack 2 with fiber 3 Problem is that I need a sort of fault tolera...

XEmmeX by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all! I am in this situation, I have to interconnect 4 switches on the same vlan.I also have 2 Ubiquiti antenna for interconnecting the "Storage switch" to the main office. I want to interconnect "office switch 1st floor" to "office switch ground f...

Hi Folks, Interesting issue I am troubleshooting.  Back story: Layer 3 Core switch with single fiber trunk ports heading out to multiple Layer 2 access/idf switches.   Hosts connected to various access/idf switches are complaining about loosing co...

brnhornt by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have a 2-switch stack connected with 2 stack cables. We are seeing intermittent stack port flapping up/down log messages on one of the links and would like to replace one of the stack cables. Can this be done without any downtime on eith...

Hi QoS Expert :-) I know that "mls qos queue-set output 1 buffers 25 55 10 10" share buffer between interface queues (for queue-set 1). Per example, Queue 2 and 4 will get each 10% of the buffer interface, right ? Yes! My first question is about th...

dlongpre by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We received a preconfigured router, however it was not configured correctly. Initially, our Guest and BYOD VLANs had no access to the internet. I added access-list 130 permit ip 192.168.2.0 0.0.0.255 anyaccess-list 130 permit ip 192.168.3.0 0.0.0.255...

tvmfssrv9 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on cisco WS-C6513 with Version 12.2(17r)S4, And created a layer 2 vlan, and an interface vlan, But when I try to enable the interface vlan, I didn't get any response. lab6513(config)#vla 200lab6513(config-vlan)#name templab6513(config-v...

Hi, I have a simple question. I've tried to configure a port-channel between two switches. But it seems that it's not possible to configure dtp on the port-channel. The channel is well configured but I can't make the trunk working with "switchport ...

HI,             We have two isp links and both are terminated  in single router with vrrp & BGP, when both routers on live ISP links fluctuation is happened , but its working fine with single router, we want HA for the Router also. Please find the ma...