Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! bad mask

hi all im following through a cbtnuggets ospf  lab but it asks to do 7 loopback addresses with the addresses 172.30.0.0-172.30.7.0 sh ip prowith a mask of 255.255.255.0 i know this is a class b add and the default mask is 255.255.0.0,i have done the ...

Hi everyone, I´m pretty sure about the answer, but I want to confirm this. Is there any way I can implement route maps on a cisco 2960X: happy-panda#sh versionCisco IOS Software, C2960X Software (C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(2)EX5, RELEASE S...

Hi, Someone ask me what is conditional route in BGP. I did google but unable to understand. can anyone please let me know what is conditional route in BGP and in which case we need to use it. Highly appreciate if anyone reply me soon. Thanks, Ak...

Hi guys. There are two offices on the diagram, head office and branch office. In head office there are CUCM server with DHCP service for VOICE subnets. In branch office the HWIC-4ESW module is installed, with and IP phone connected to that module. Th...

Hi All  Here is the topology PC----------Coreswitch-------- and other switch/servers there ping is going more then 1ms  in maximum time   Reply from 192.168.10.254: bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=255Reply from 192.168.10.254: bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=255Repl...

Hi, Problem: No DHCP offers over a wireless trunk for a newly created Vlan (vlan 160 in this example).  Infrastructure: Access Switch: WS-C2960+24PC-SDistribution Switch:  WS-C2960S-24TD-L  Situation:I have created a DHCP and a SVI on the distributio...

I got three router R1, R3,and R2, R2 is hub, R1 can ping R2 through f0/0, now R3 can't ping R2. but in R3 it can show nhs and nhrp. since f0/0 in R2 is used for R1 connection, how should I do? I can't draw a line between R3 (spoke)and R2(hub)pls see ...

Mary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To debug big network (commerce bank) I created small network from the same types netdevices as big network (Cisco 7206VXR, Cisco 1841, Cisco 1811, Cisco 2960, LINKSYS SRW224G4 ...). But I haven't enough switches and using VLANs on routers instead...

Hi! I have problem with Cisco Nexus 9000 vrrp configuration. Is it possible that i run vrrp only both vpc primary routers? both sides are on different vpc domains. Should i add vrf member also secondary routers or do vrrp configurations those routers...