Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All I am using Nexus 7K and Nexus 5K (release 5.2). I have 6 guest hosts on an ESX in a subnet of say 1.1.1.0/24 (Vlan 5). There is just 1 NIC used on each of the hosts (only 1 can be used) which uses the 1.1.1.0/24 subnet. On the hosts there is a...

Jim Kerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We have a very simple network and I'm seeing some strange STP behaviour wherein setting the bridge priority of the switch does not take effect.   I must be issuing the command incorrectly  The command: spanning-tree vlan 1-4094 priority 4096 do...

Hello,  I'm given a subnet  73.24.24.240/28 from my ISP. Everything was working with my old edge router. I was trying to replace my old edge router with ASR9001 and I believe I'm having issue with routing. My ASR router is connected to ISP router an...

Hi, I want to configure cisco 4500 switch as the DHCP server for a VLAN and have it assign one IP address per port. I followed the steps in the article below, but  the client is assigned with a different IP address than the one is configured for that...

Hi, I purchased a cisco switch which supports giga bit, SG220. However, after I replace an old switch with it, all computers in my office get an IP from a router very slowly, approximately take a minute. Router(dhcp)---SG220---Computers Before chag...

hyjeon by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends, I have a really strange issue and I was not sure where to submit this.  I have posted questions in the past on this support community forum, in which people have helped me.  I have marked their answered correct and called it a day.  T...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes