Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there.  this is my show memory ouput.  Can you explain this to me? Switch#show memory                    Head              Total(b)            Used(b)           Free(b)            Lowest(b)           Largest(b) Processor   49FDAFC       1753...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team WE just had recently installed 6807-XL with 4 PSMs it happens that when am checking the power redundancy of the system and 2 PSMs are down the other 2 PSMs behaves differently sometimes in a (1+1) mode and some other times in (2+0) mode, a...

Hello, i want to configure ip address in subinterfaceon cisco 2621 router ,there is the error: Router(config-subif)#ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0 % Configuring IP routing on a LAN subinterface is only allowed if that subinterface is already con...

I have two companies co-locating and to cut costs would like to implement just one Cisco WLC and separate the traffic with VLANs. I see that the Cisco WLC 2500 series controllers support min number of WLAN: 5 and max: 75. What does this actually mean...

I am having problems connecting with terminal emulation to my cisco SG500-52 switch. I have reset the switch to factory settings, reconnected serial cable, and restarted emulation session. I am not even receiving a prompt to log in, the switch boots ...

Hi Folks I have an access L2 switch to which I have connected an ESX NICs with 4 access ports. I see its MACs on the ports and the ARP entry on the L3 switch. Why can I only ping the server from L3 switch but not from the L2?

I am trying to configure MACSEC on a 3560x running c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-58.se2 and need some assistance with the commands.  I have reference manuals for later versions (e.g. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/s...

Hello, I am trying to configure Netflow on my Nexus 5624 Switch, Nx-os 7.2(1)N1(1) Here are the steps that i followed: switch(config)# feature netflow switch(config)# flow timeout active 60switch(config)# flow timeout inactive 15 switch(config)# f...

I have test network setup to emulate a real-world change I need to make to our LAN/WAN infrastructure ASAP. Network consists of: ASA 5505   VLAN1 IP=192.168.24.254 --connected to world via secondary ISP from my office 2960 switch w/three vlans: VLAN1...

mwhite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes