Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have tested with several x86 systems csr1000v running on top of openstack, and almost every time that I plug out power cord the router boots into grub. I have disabled disk write cache but did not help. This is not happening with other vnfs. An...

y*** D*** by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I am looking to upgrade the image on my nexus switches. I have copied the IOS and kickstart over and ran the "show install all impact" command, and it shows as "Incompatible Image" next to the supervisor modules. Any ideas why this is? (Please se...

I have an off-the-wall question, but I haven't been able to find an answer anywhere on the Internet.  I have connected a Cisco router to the serial port of a server running Windows 2012r2.  I need to remote desktop into the server to access the Cisco...

I have the following scenario.  If I need to have Server2, Server3, and Server 4 access Server1 without seeing each other, what is the best way to do this using VRF?   6509 is currently the layer 3 gateway.  There are also other workstations that con...

rhap4boyz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli want to configure a user with privilge to configure L2TP via Xconnectbut i try to add xconnect in my privilge level config but anythink;this is my config privilege interface level 12 xconnectand this is what i have when i try i have this outp...

Both of my Cisco 2925 and ASA 5506-x receives a DHCP address from the ISP. (Both devices are in parallel as comparison testing is being performed).  I would like to remotely connect to the backend network using AnyConnect VPN. Since this setup emplo...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, How can i make PC2 to get Dynamically IP Address from my DHCP server on the other network. The network between the routers is : 192.168.1.0  The left network is: 192.168.2.0 and the DHCP server is 192.168.2.3 The right network is: 192.168.3.0 ...

ioakim391 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a secondary router (cisco 1841) and I can't seem to ping my ISP gateway.  I have my Cable modem connected to my HP Procurve switch and configured with its own vlan.  Then I have my firewall and router connected to the swtich, again o...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a customer that is doing Etherchannel load balancing on their Etherchannel links. The method is src-dst-ip. However, even though the links are all up and traffic is flowing over the various links the number of bits assigned to each link a...