Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team,   I have two switches Cisco WS-C3850-48P-SCC and a Cisco 3550. When I connect a fiber cable between the switches the connection isn't established. Cisco 3850 has a SFP module while the 3550 has a GBIC module.  The SFP module I am using for...

here is our enviornment: Windows 2012 R2 Standard virtual machine running vsphere hosts running vsphere 5.5. Connected to a Cisco 3750x Stack Connected to a Cisco ASA 5520 right now, all the virtual machines are running on one host.   All virtual m...

Hi, My Core switch 4507E having its one of vlan gateway  is blocked once in a day,But logging did not show any duplicated IP. I need to know whether it happened  due to the ip duplication or else any other reason. I found that no IP is resolved to an...

Hi please help here as my senior team getting angry with me for the change of network switch. we are running a C2950 Software (C2950-I6Q4L2-M), Version 12.1(22)EA6. This switch is cause an issue. the issue it has it restart once in a month itself th...

We have following design DC1 -- cisco 3750 switch ----- Nexus 7K(2 Nexus switches with vPC) ---- OTV --- Cloud --- DC2 -- OTV(2 Cisco ASR1K)---- Cisco 6500 (2 cisco 6500 switches no VSS) --- cisco 3750 switch The two cisco 3750 switches are having ...

I am having trouble gettin my head wrapped around how a host is speaking to its gateway ..which is 3 devices away...and that gateway is connected to the network via an access port on a differnt vlan.Scenario is as followsHost is connected to a 3750B,...

Hi Team, i want to create 3 vdc but it seems like entire port group has to be in single vdc like 1-8,Is there any way to break this design by just allowing the ports 1-6 in one vdc and 7-8 to be in different vdc. Your opinions will be much appreci...

First of my English is horrible i hope that you guyz will adjust. I have a problem to communicate to JDE server via L3VPN from Location A. let me clear that, we have two locations, Location A and Location B those two locations are connected via Layer...

I have a Cisco router (3825) and switch (3750).  I have an end-user that needs more bandwidth allocated to him for a 2 hour window during the day.  I would like to allocate his port to use 60% of the bandwidth available during those 2 hours in order ...