Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have 2 Nexus 9396 switches (Layer 3 core) and several Catalyst 3850 access layer 2 switches. I have several users (not all) where inter vlan communication will drop. It happens for about a minute then corrects itself. This may happen a ha...

mfields01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, What should be the behaviour of TcpIp stack if a TCP segment (SYN) with MSS 0 is received? Should the1. Connection request be dropped?2. Connection request accepted with a default value of MSS as 536 (for IPv4)?3. Accept the connection with MS...

sandy_par by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 sites, SIte A and site B. The sites have 2 links between them. Site --------------------LINK1------------------Site  A   --------------------LINK2------------------ B I am running eigrp over both links and Link2 is preferred by modifying t...

Pretty straight forward question....L3 device with equal cost paths to destination.  Both next hops are equal distance in terms of AD and metric (think shared segment with 3 devices).  Traceroute will show both next hops when in the reply.  Now, how ...

tsmarcyes by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes