Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All Im getting the above error msg while trying to re-upload new config file to flash:/. Gets to around 80% of file and then just hangs then the above I/O error. Relative newb any help appreciated ! I have formatted flash etc, Router Model is Cis...

Hello, I'm making a BGP network with 3 AS. I use 6 routers 3725. I've making my routers configuration by reading these two links : http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/support/CA/fr/109/1094/1094968_bgp-toc.html http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/support/CA/f...

I've got some cameras that need PoE+ and with the default config, the 2960x doesn't seem to deliver the power needed (another sg300 and netgear that I tried work fine with their defaults). Nothing I tried worked until I turned on LLDP (lldp run) and ...

Hello, I'm new in the forum and new in the Cisco world too. I hope you can help me. I will work with two C2901 in one station that comunicates with the other end using fiber (each one uses EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU with a GLC-ZX-SM=Mini GBIC). I need one as...

we have purchased two nos of catalyst 2960 plus series recently.  we are using catalyst 2960 series switches for our Networking purpose.now we are unable to configure the new switches as old switches. We copied the running configuration to new switch...

Hi, Currently investigating an issue where peers (routers) of an ASA firewall are randomly (once, twice a week) getting %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE:EIGRP Neighbor X.X.X.X is down:Interface PEER-TERMINATION messages and drops in the network traffic while the...

Hi Cisco, I believe this not I'm the only one facing such issue when execute reload command I tested 2960x as version below  normal execute reload for member or other switch by type  reload slot 2, it working fine by type reload slo 2 when I ty...

I am in the middle of planning a Small Enterprise Network in Cisco Packet Tracer. I am trying to get my sub interfaces working so my VLANs can communicate. When I try and apply some of my IP Addresses. I says that some are overlapping. Could somebody...

Dear All, I have layer-2 link between our Primary and DR sites on which SAN data replicate. It has to be layer-2 due to SAN limitation. It is running on trunk and allowed VLANs are 2. I need to enable the maximum security on that link. Can you pleas...

csn000004 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card