Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2960 stacks connected to 2 Nexus 5Ks.  On the 5Ks, I can reach the management vlan interfaces from outside the network as they are included in EIGRP . However I'm not able to reach the management interfaces of the stacks connected to the 5K wi...

i need some help to resolve STP related query.  we have Two Switch in which everything is same like MAC address ( Varitual MAC ), Route ID, interface cost, ( SW 1 interface f0/1 connected to Sw 2 int f0/2 & Sw 1 inter f0/2 connected to Sw2 int f0/1),...

Hi everybody, I have several 3560C switches  and I need to configure VRF on them. Now the switches are on IOS version 12 where it seems there are lite VRF, but I need full VRF capacity.  Can anybody help me to find out if I can use full VRF and how...

I have a Nexus 9396 and several 2248TP-E Fabric extenders and for some reason, only two are being recognized.  The configs are identical, but when I power up each FEX, the FEX shows no link lights on the fiber uplinks and the status light blinks gree...

Hi everybody, I have several 3560C switches  and I need to configure VRF on them. Now the switches are on IOS version 12 where it seems there are lite VRF, but I need full VRF capacity.  Can anybody help me to find out if I can use full VRF and how...

Dear Experts, I have one query and need your comments.. As we know that based on OSI or TCP/IP models request goes from Top layer to bottom layer(where from it leaves the machine) and bottom to top layer at receiver end device. But If I have in betwe...

What would be the best for a home lab and also which would be the quietest. The following are my options. Cisco WS-C2950SX-48-SICisco WS-C2960-24-SCisco WS-C2960-24-S V03Cisco WS-2960-24TT-L V02  

Nathan Je by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to propose a switch provides fast boot. I understand IE5000 supports "fast boot" to minimizes switch boot time by disabling normal boot tests. Can someone please advise how long it will actually take to boot up when boot fast is enabled...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card