Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a question about a network design to accomodate for both our employees and external guests. We are considering a wireless solution (not Cisco), and would like to set up two SSIDs on all of our APs:-Employee ---> PEAP; access to internal re...

Hello Everyone,i am in the process of building our network in our new location , we have 3 floors with around 200 users in each floor, our current topology is as follows:10 cisco sg-300 as access switches  with 1 X 2960XR as a distribution in each fl...

Ali Hosny by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All i have a problem with 3750 Switch , suddenly it stop let Cisco IP Phone work and give   POST : Inline Power feature is disabled on this switch i tried to change IOS as Cisco recommend but in vain as following https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearc...

Hi All, I am looking at the output of "show etherchannel de" and in the port state and output it shows the following  Local information:                            LACP port     Admin     Oper    Port        PortPort      Flags   State     Priority  ...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect a new ASR, the only connection other than the one POS interface out to the internet, is to a 3750 so I can manage it outside of a serial connection. Here is what I have... I am unable to ping from one switch to the other. 12.17...

Does the SF500-24p switch have a password recovery that can be accessed from the console without having to do a complete reset?  I'm new to the company, the other guy left and no one knows the Username / password to logon. Thanks.Russell 

I have a 2950 Switch that I configured for the expanded Middle School Library.  I can get the Vlan 100 to work, but I configured a few ports to Vlan 204, which is pushed via the Domain Switch and no go. I noticed that the configuration has an entry i...

Hello, I've upgraded one of my C3560 to 12(2)44.SE3 and now I've noticed a new file appeared under the flash directory structure:ES-ZF-L-LCV-S01#dirDirectory of flash:/ 2 -rwx 8753149 Dec 30 2008 11:17:04 +01:00 c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-44.SE3...

Hi,What is the best or recommended process in replacing all 4 switches with the same model to be on stack as well? No configuration changes will be made. Just replacing all the hardware and all the cables will be connected to the same ports.Thanks fo...

vjcastigo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes