Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a radio link from my office to another location. This radio link is connected to an access switch at my office. They are on the same Vlan. I'm tryin to look for a way to restrict them internet access but they must stilll have access to all...

Hi Guys, I have a pair of Nexus 9332PQ that I would like to setup as a VPC. I have planned to use 2 40G ports for the VPC Link and I am wondering what would be the best thing to do regarding the VPC Keep Alive link. Any advise would be much apprecia...

Hi all,I can't delete "line vty 5 15"when i try it the below message occurs====================================================PE007#sh run | beg line vty  line vty 0 4 exec-timeout 30 0 privilege level 15 logging synchronous no loginline vty 5 15 ex...

Hello Everyone:                     There is an ASA 5510. interface inside, interface outside, three subinterfaces in a third physical port. There is a DHCP on the LAN connected to the inside interface.                   Currently,  the machines get ...

Hi guys, in my studies I bought the CCNA Routing and Switching portable command guide third ed., and I came accross the Inter-VLAN Communication configuration example on page 113. I programmed all switches and routers to the best of my ability but am...

We're having some very aggravating PoE issues with 2960S switches powering primarily Bosch video surveillance cameras. We'll have several cameras connected to a WS-C2960S-48FPS-L switch or a stack of them, and all will come up and work correctly. At ...

Hi I am trying to setup a site to site between a Cisco ASA and an IOS device I have attached the IOS config, however the site to site does not appear to be coming up, I have attached below the entry for show crypto tech-support Active ISAKMP SA's...

Hi all, I have to connect via L2 a 6509 with a nexus 7700 series, regarding the Spanning tree configuration what will the best practices be for this integration? Thanks. 140

Hi  I have new 8 switches ( 2960S-48 FPD-L )  in my network some of them not powering my access point (linkysys LAPN300) & ip camera when i plug the cable to onther ports from 25 to port 48 it is working then i test all port from 1 to 48 and the resu...

nat

Hello, I have a Cisco router 3800 and i am trying to use it for our Guest WiFi Internet Access the installation is as shown within attached image I am trying to use this oruter for clients with IPs 192.168.103.0/24 to access the internet. I trie...

Fouad Ata by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes