Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I'am facing a strange bug with an ISM-SRE-300-K9 and a Router ISR 2901 Version 15.4(3)M2,  The connection between my ISR and ISM is failling, I can session to it, but I can't ping it, It seems to me a layer 2 problem. this is the conf...

Please help me to interpret these commands from Xtreme platform for a Cisco WS-C3750X-24T-E ..THANK YOU =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= PuTTY log 2015.09.21 15:38:31 =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= telnet session telnet0 on /dev/ptyb0 login: admin password: Extrem...

Resolved! Schudler problem

Hello we would like to get a periodical backup everyday in our data-center. We tried to use the feature schudler, but we always have problems with the script: cli var name timestamp $(TIMESTAMP) ;copy running-config bootflash:/$(SWITCHNAME)-cfg.$(tim...

Hi gents,I'm deploying a pair of 4500X in VSS mode for a new customer.After preconfiguration phase and ascertaining I had a good VSS clustering in the LAB, I powered the pair down for final deployment but they would not come back up in VSS mode as ex...

Jorge F by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, When I configured "router bgp <as-number" on Cat3750, C3750 outputs "RT: add router 4, all protocols have local database" messages. /////(config)#router bgp <as-number>(config-router)#) RT: add router 4, all protocols have local database <---here...

We have an MPLS network with 50 sites that connect to 2 central sites (SITE A & B) that are about 100 miles apart (see diagram) The 2 central sites (SITE A & B) are connected directly to each other via a 100mb link. One Central site (SITE B) has an A...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone, one of the 3750x which is operating on our customers site is showing the log below log : %ADJ-3-RESOLVE_REQ: Adj resolve request: Failed to resolve 11.71.101.241 Vlan300 here is the info of the unit PID : WS-C3750X-24 VER : 15.0(2)S...

I have seen references that two bundled FastEthernet ports into an Etherchannel results in an STP cost of 12. How is STP cost of 12 derived when the port cost of a single FastEthernet port is 19? --> FastEthernet is 100 Mbps. I want to grasp and unde...

Hello, I've this network where each of the 3 routers have 2 ports, one of them connected to a common network and other one to a separate network. The common network's ports are connected to a switch and the switch then connects to a host. On the sepa...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card