Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a magic trick to have an ASA running BGP advertise a default-route to an iBGP peer?  I've got a default route in the route table and added "default-information originate", but still no luck.router bgp 65432 address-family ipv4 unicast  neigh...

Hi all,      We have a couple of Nexus 5000 in a cluster in our data center, and we need to change the MTU to one interface to 9000.      I did some research and found this:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/nexus-5000-series-switches...

tadeo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently we upgraded our core switches (4500X cluster) to IOS Version 03.05.02.E . Connected to the core switches we have an access switch with 5 PDU's tied to it. After updating the IOS we got Solarwinds alerts stating these PDU's were unreachable. ...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i'm interested if it's possible to set the NTP server via DHCP on an 2901 Router with 15.2(2) image.i configured the interface gigabit 0/0 as dhcp client. The DHCP Server sends to me DNS, Default GW and NTP. All is working fine, but the NTP will n...

Hello and Help!I have come to a dead end, trying to make an ace 4710 to load balance a farm of 2 servers listening to specific port using the WSS (web secure socket) protocol.I have tried almost every combination of policies and class maps but I coul...

Resolved! Line console

Hello Guys,   I would like to know how can I config line console in a switch Cisco WS-C2960X.   I tried this config below but I could not set up. router#configure terminal Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z. router(config)...

Hi network expertsI'm trying to apply an extended ACL with logging to an SVI on a pair of Nexus 3000s.The ACL has a "deny ip any any log" statement at the end. We can configure the ACL on the switches without any problems, however when we attempt to ...

Guys,  I am trying to crate a new Nexus setup which uses the peer link over VRF instead of Management. I am running 67.1 with all the necessary licence. Does any one have similar experience with the configuration. I cannot get the VPC to form. Than...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where in Finland i can buy this cisco adapter 4034525 for EPC3825 europe cable modem? If that's not possible could someone tell me how are the polarity in this adapter, is the positive in middle and negative outside? 

Lecksa123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes