Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I understand that Cisco 5600 series support GLC-T based on the data sheet. However, do I need CVR-QSFP-SFP10G before using GLC-T or I can place GLC-T directly in to one of the QSFP+ ports on the switch?Appreciate your help. Regards,Ranga Sai Mandu...

manyuccna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I'm trying to figure out what the "new" option behind software install is all about.The Command Reference doesn't help me much:"(optional) Indicates that the post-install package set should contain only the packages being installed. Witho...

Dear All,I have cisco WS-C2960S-48FPS-L stacked. Weekly twice, my PoE connections are dropped and when the device is restarted, everything starts working normal. This issue happens weekly once or twice.Verified the power input and it's absolutely fin...

Hi allI'm currently working with Sony UK building a new network infrastructure at one of their factory sites. They have purchased 2 x 3850 (03.03.05 SE) switches to provide layer 3 functionality.I was hoping to configure Reflexive ACL's on these swit...

Hi all,I am using  2 cisco C6807-XL as a VSS switch.Switch1 is the active switch and Switch2 is the standby.The issue is when I switchoff the active switch(Switch1) the switch2 becomes active but after switch on the Switch1, it remains standby. Switc...

Hi Cisco Community,We have this SW Stack issue where we have 3 Switch and I console-in to SW3 (Switch 1 and Switch2) are no longer connected. Still showing SW1 is active, although I only running SW3 and how do I removed "Unprovisioned"????  FRC-SEC2-...

Using the topology above: ALS2 is actually a 2960-s (Gig ports). DLS2 is a 3550. 802.1q configured on all links.Gi1/0/9 is selected as the RP but I don't understand why. DLS2 is the Root Bridge and I was expecting Gi1/0/7 or 8 to be RP.Here is my sho...

I need some help.  I'm trying to setup an access list / lists that will help isolate traffic to and from a specific subnet (172.16.54.0/25) Interface Vlan 6 - 172.16.54.0 /25Traffic on this subnet should be able talk out to any on port 443, 9120, and...

Hi there I need help urgently I can access the homepage of my catalyst 2950 but I cant get into it because java is to new I need an older version 1.2,1.3 or 1.4 I have download CMS plugin dont know how to get it on it didnt help.