Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team,  I need to assign a call forward to a button or a short cut.  I'd like to use a button which is pre-programmed with e.g. the users mobile number, so only need to press this button and everything get forwarded automatically to the mobile wi...

Hi AllI wonder if you can help me with an HSRP issue.   We are trunking VLANs between two data centers (round trip time between data centres is only 6 milliseconds).  There are around 30 VLANs being trunked.  The HSRP group is made up of four switche...

psmith621 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

agaraju Sep 16, 2015 5:04 AMHi There, I have been assigned to configure QoS on 3750. Network Structure:1) All access layer 2960 switches are terminated on 37502) End users are connected to 2960 as you now it access layer switch.3) I have SiteA,B,C,D...

Route-map config route-map corporate permit 10 match ip address 101 set ip next-hop x.x.x.x  Interface configinterface GigabitEthernet0/15 description xyz switchport mode access router(config-if) ip ? " cannot find policy route-map on interface"sh s...

imos19861 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two N5596T switches, which are using NX-OS 5.2(1)N1(4) now. This version is reported having some security vulnerabilities about SSH.  So, we plan to upgrade OS to version 7.0(6)N1(1).  According to the software release note, software versio...

mengyan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts, Under what circumstance,we need to use console cable to connect switch? when switch crash? , in runing config, how to seup console password. 

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings follow administrators. New to the forums here, and wanted to start off by posing a question in regard to a recent difficulty I have been experiencing:Recently, a brief power outage hit one of my facilities, and consequently reset one of my ...

I'm trying to get a CSR1000v to do Layer-2 forwarding using KVM (qemu) and virtio virtual nics. The problem is that all frames that enter the CSR1000v with a (unicast) destination MAC address that is not the virtual MAC address are reported as errors...

Resolved! Command not found

Hi all, I have cisco 3750 switch with IP services license enabled.but i'm unable to execute the below command.#show platform qos dscp-cos counters gigabitEthernet 1/0/1there is only one command i can see is #show platform qos policer port alloc. SW I...