Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a scenario and want to use VRF lite only to control intervlan routing in campus network. My campus core is 6509 in VSS. My preference is to use ospf for route leaking.Please find the attached scenario.I need suggested configurations. Thank...

asim.mz99 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm getting following error. 783247: Jul  3 15:28:12.388 PDT: %ILPOWER-7-DETECT: Interface Gi2/15: Power Device detected: IEEE PD783248: Jul  3 15:30:14.905 PDT: %ILPOWER-7-DETECT: Interface Gi2/15: Power Device detected: IEEE PD783249: Jul  3...

I am working with 2 3560 POE switches that have watchguard AP's attached. I am attempting to separate 2 SSID's by use of vlans. I have setup vlans 10 and 21 and i need to tag traffic from vlan 21. I understand that I have to use "private vlans" to ac...

Joe Link by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 3 sites with a 1GB link between them.  The root bridges on each Layer 3 switch is setup for different server vlans to carry them to each site.  All has been working ok until a week ago.  The config has not changed but we did lose power ...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup lacp on my 892fsp router.  I can create the channel-groups on the 2 layer 3 interfaces but I cannot create channel-groups on the 8 layer 2 interfaces.  Does anyone know if this is by design?

unable to ping vlan ip from directly connected router Router Model -Cisco 1812Configuration-----------------------CHAN-WH-512#sh run int vlan1Building configuration...Current configuration : 126 bytes!interface Vlan1 description ***** Local Lan *****...

This entry relates in part to the observation that while there is a clear best practice document for VPCs on Nexus 7K ("Design and Configuration Guide: Best Practices for Virtual Port Channels (vPC) on Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches"), there is no ...

9gmiles by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes