Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we have these commands configured in a 6500 but we dont understand what these commands do, and it shows a warning if i try to delete them (cos-map) interface GigabitEthernet1/18 description ENLACE switchport switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q s...

Hello, I am doing a VTP configuration review on a site with 8 switches. All switches are in server modeThe domain and password is the same for all switchesPruning is disabled across all switches Questions: If the main benefit of VTP is less manual ad...

Resolved! NetFlow on 3560x

Dear, I´m trying to configure NetFlow on 3560x (WS-C3560X-48T-S), but I read a post (9 years ago) que say 3560 doesn´t support NetFlow, but after 9 years I think tecnology hav been change.The current version is: c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE3.bin, ...

Firtsly, thanks for reading and putting up with my basic questions.  I have two new Catalyst 3850 switches that i am installing in a stack as my new Core Switch. I have the switches wired up and stacked and the proper master picked and all switches l...

P Y by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am struggling to my surprise at what I thought was going to be quite simple so... here I am. Thanks in advance :) I have two Cisco routers on each end of the building and one is a 3825 and one is 2851 each of these routers has their own swit...

mrmadgig by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I'm need a Packet Tracer file, include this:1 server, 2 'rooms' (5-5 computers in rooms).The server can communicate with computers, but computers can't communicate with the computers from other room.IP:Server: 192.168.3.200Room 1: Static, 192.168....

vrhard444 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There's a 4506-E with supervisor ws-x45-sup7-e kept showing the following information (in red) over and over by console and all the interfaces are down. Linux version 2.6.24.4.2.24.k10 (nburra@build-lnx-005) (gcc version 4.2.1 p1 (Cisco c4.2.1-p1)) #...

c1szhibin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, I have core switch 6509 and access switches. On the 6509 switches I have created SVIs - different subnets and I have access Layer 2 switches on the floors. I have allowed traffice 1-100 on the trunk links.I have a new host with IIS servi...