Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Anyone knows the part number for the default bracket that come with all non compact switchs ? I need to order some and I cannot find the correct part number. All I can find are optional brackets part number but I want part number for the ones ...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just bought a Cisco study lab in order to try to further teach myself about routing and switching on Cisco devices. I have been doing some reading and decided that I would design and build my own topology using the equipment I purchased. I have (2)...

Hi, I'm trying to extend a vlan across my layer 2 connection to my colocation DC using hsrp.  The two different sites are using two different vtp domains, and they are both their respective vtp servers.  I'm not sure if that has anything to do with t...

Hi, I am having problem with VLAN in my network. I have connected one Access point (192.168.50.11) to access switch 2 via trunk port. Access switch 2 is connected to Distrubution switch via trunk port. Distrubution and Core are running OSPF.  Access ...

I've got three identical 3845 routers all running "Cisco IOS Software, 3800 Software (C3845-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)".  The routers are a redundant cluster.  Other than hostnames, license PIDS and native ip's the ...

Hi everyone! My name is Leonid, I have a question. Cisco produces a wide range of devices (switches, routers etc) with different hardware and feature-sets for a wide range of purposes. And when, for example, a large ISP needs an MPLS-switch, I'm sure...

Phoenix47 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am looking for documentation to implement VSS with more than 2 physical switchs( 4500)  ?I thought it was possible but all documentions i read  show only  examples with 2 swiths.In my environnement , i have 3 distribution switchs. I d like t...

Hi , I'm trying to setup PTRG network tool for monitoring my cat6509 . But my configuration will not work properly. On PRTG I can see the statistics for one vlan. So far I have not worked with netflow if someone can help me with thisMy configuracion ...

acazarkov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to enable Jumbo frames. We have devices 4507 and 3560.4507 - Set the MTU on interface level. ok with this.3560 - cisco documentation specifies "Note: If Gigabit Ethernet interfaces are configured to accept frames greater than the 10/100 inte...

GuysI know this is not relevant but know plenty experts hang out here so hope you don't mindI have to outfit my home with some network cabling. I was thinking just plain and simple Cat 6 since Cat 6e is heavierActually, I have seen a special type of ...

erickppp1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the need to temporarily set up a table of computers on campus.   Normally, we can connect an un-configured switch and it will pick up the VLAN configured on the upstream switch.  We have a nexus core and all switches are in transparent mode. ...

First of all I purchased the switches with part no. WS-C3750X-48P with the following IOS c3750e-universalk9-mz.150-1.SE1 & IOS feature license to work as ipservice.Symptoms:1)      - When running the switches in stack mode (connecting the booth switc...

Hi all, The question is how can I propagate a public IP to a specific port on a 2960 switch? Here is the situation: ISP is providing us multiple IP's and I need to use one available public IP to provide Internet access to one router located inside of...