Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VLAN Help

Hi Everyone, I am trying to configure a setup so that my Mitel i.p phone will connect to Vlan 11 and then Be able to connect my laptop in the pass through port mon the back of the i.p phone and connect to Vlan 10, I will explain a little more below.R...

oflanagan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS Upgrade

Hello all,  I am trying to upgrade 2 switches and router.  one of the switches is a 48 port 2960-S and the other switch is a 24 port 2960-S .  They seem to have a different amount memory installed and I was wondering if I should upgrade the memory in...

Hi all,   I have created a few loopback interfaces on my routers for simulating routes and has to started to google around for reasons on the usage of loopback interfaces. Some of the main reasons are that it can be use as an indication of the router...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have a cisco c837 IOS version 12.4(15)T14and I've applied an access-list that have all facebook IP addresses which i denied  on e0 and every thing worked finethen i noticed that if i manually changed the dns on any machine to some dns's facebook...

Hi all,   Below is my network topology and i am trying to see how to simulate route summarization When doing a show ip protocols on Router5 , this is what i see (network summarization in effect) Router#show ip protocols Routing Protocol is "rip" S...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,we have a 3560X and can't seem to login remotely. having logs below. Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                 ------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------               *    1 54    WS-...

Hello everyone!I'm wondering if it's possible to configure the IOS DNS server to forward some specific DNS queries to different servers. What I have is: example1.foo -> the router is master for this domain and it's working OKexample2.foo -> I have to...

luchonat1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to know some informations about protocol CDP. Why is used? packet format? and why we use the MAC destination addr 01:00:0c:cc:cc:cc?Thanks

Hello, expertsi am learning stackwise, and i am building a stackwise lab with 2 switches. i have a question regarding stackwise, how do i know this stack member number is this physical switch?  stack#sh switch Switch/Stack Mac Address : 0012.d904.9b0...

Hello,I'm beginner on cisco, and i want configure a RADIUS in order to do dynamic vlans. My problem is : When i follow the procedure on cisco web site (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2950/software/release/12-1_9_ea1/configu...

Hello!I am studing CCNA and  i have doubt about this question:You have 10 users plugged into a hub running 10 Mbps half-duplex, there is a server connected to the switch running 10 Mbps as well, How much bandwidth does each host have to the server?I ...