Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Nexus 5k is connected to another Cisco device that also supports vPC but while port on Nexus side belongs to vPC, other side is configured as ordinary trunk port. Will CDP work, i.e. will one device be able to recognize another via Cisco Discovery Pr...

Wanting to know what the best method is to restrict a port channel virtual interface subnet on the asa 5512x.  This would be to restrict the bandwidth to either a percentage or a fixed amount.  Traffic shaping would be more of what would be desired. ...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have basic knowledge of Switching/Routing. I am looking for Advanced technical training from Cisco.What is recommended training from Cisco.Thanks

I have made a small IPv6 network using my Cisco 1812 (12.4(15)T17).-------------------- CONFIGURATION --------------------!ipv6 unicast-routingipv6 cef!ipv6 dhcp pool VLAN10 prefix-delegation pool VLAN10 lifetime infinite infinite dns-server 2001:486...

hello, i want to block traffic from VLAN1 to VLAN2, but i need VLAN2 to be able to make a connection to VLAN1.How do i do this? thanks for the help!

Hello,does the C3850-NM-2-10G Module really supports 2 10G Ports and 2 1G Ports at the same time as shown in this table ? I have the 24 Port Switch, so the NM-4-10G is no option. thanks

swelsch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1841 with FA0/0 and FA0/1.  Both are connected to separate networks with different subnets .  Each network has its own gateway to the internet.  I am trying to configure the 1841 to separate traffic for both subnets so general internet...

Hello all,I will be happy for some explanation about BGP ORIGIN attribute. The main question is when it IGP and when INCOMPLETE? As far as I understand it any redistribution will make it INCOMPLETE, and the network command will make it "IGP". Second ...

olegf0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes