Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I just cant ping the HQ router here. Tried to ping from a PC from different VLANs, no use. For example, when i ping from PC0 to 192.168.2.3 (which is the F1/0 interface of the HQ router) it fails and outputs this message from the cmd:   Reply fro...

Hello, I have the following setup and everything is working fine.3 HP switches in Suite A each with an uplink to the core another HP switch, 3 HP switches in Suite B each with an uplink to the core. The 3 switches in each suite are not interconnected...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently inherited a new client that currently sits on a flat network (192.168.2.0/24) spanning two physically separate buildings, connected by fiber.In order to reach compliance, I need to separate those two buildings logically, and be able to ...

ewellsie07 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Packet Tracer assignment. Help, pleasePlease See attached pktI did not understand the topologyI do not understand how should ‘TEST PCs’ communicate w/ any VLANGuidelines to follow-Each PC should be on the VLAN specified-The access point should ...

Twina1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allDatasheet says about acl on n3k:Standard and extended Layer 3 to 4 ACLs include IPv4, Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP), TCP, and User Datagram Protocol (UDP)I would to know that I can create Standard and extended Layer 3 to 4 ACLs inclu...

robot2000 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So the situation here is :I have a layer 3 switch who is connected to a layer 2 ( d-link) switch via trunk line on the gi0/46 of the layer 3 switch.I implement my ACL on this gi0/46 port inbound but I can't do this outbound on this port? it says "inv...

Hi,I have been assigned a task to plan for a 300 seater (site B) for my company expansion in the same location but few miles away. The new site will not be having direct connectivity to my Corporate. All connections to corporate to from the new site ...

Hi  I want to create 2 interfaces on a switch and add then to a vrf so the whent these links come up, i dont want anything interfering with the live network.The config I have is ip vrf_test int gig 0/1ip address xxxxx xxxxxxip vrf forwarding vrf_test...