Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Unable to consistently ping a device from the 3750x that is connected to a vlan on the 2960x stack (po1 between 3750x and 2960x).  ARP statements appear normally in 3750x, where the interface vlan resides.  The device is pingable from through the 375...

Resolved! NewB DHCP question

Hello there,I am new here, so hello to all.I am a networking student, and trying to set up DHCP server on Cisco Routers and ISRs.The problem I will mention below relates to Cisco 867VAE. I have attached the config file for ready reference. The proble...

Hi mates,I am creating a Cluster Active-Passive Fortigate with two Heartbeat interface through CIsco Switch. My trouble is that don'w know if this Cisco switch support the ethertype 0X8890 that is used by Fortigate to create the Heartbeat interfaces ...

hy guys, i got a litle problem when using wireshark to analyst packet on my 3G HUawey broadband modem...it doesnt show any packet at all..so, whats wrong with me.. (lol)i mean my wireshark configuration, did i must make a change before? thanks for yo...

Student learn how to use 1700 series router for beginner lab laptop I have is a old Compaq Armada E500 that works using telnet for the router. problem is the unit says Router con0 is now available press return to get started next line says aug 5 09:0...

We have a problem with Two Sup 7l-E in redondancy mode with a 4507R-EThe second card was UnknownCORE1#sh moduleChassis Type : WS-C4507R+E Power consumed by backplane : 40 Watts Mod Ports Card Type                              Model              Seria...

s.mathis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Nexus 5010 and am getting the error "SFPInvalid" on a 10G port. I verified that I am using a Cisco-branded sfp and swapped it out for another Cisco-branded 10G sfp but still get the same error.What could the issue be?   

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card