Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have one laptop and mobile (with internet) and one router. Now I am connecting to Router using LAN cable and also connecting laptop using wi-fi hotspotwith mobile. I am able to connect only single connection (Either LAN connection or Wi-fi ...

k_bhavsar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I came by in a forum and this question really attracted me, my topology is completely based on dense mode, then why the routers join this group by default, if they dont will the topology will ever run into any problem if in future sparse mode is conf...

Dear Team, We have Cisco 6807 XL in VSS. One of the card on second switch is powerdown and we have received new card. Can I replace the card when switch is online? Also, after inserting card in to switch, it will automatically power on or need to pow...

Whom It May Concern, Simple question but cannot seem to find the answer. Have a CISCO switch that includes two separate port-channel groups (6 (0/15-0/16) & 7 (0/17-0/18)), each of which go to different switches (6 goes to switch 1 and 7 goes to swit...

Having an issue with trying to enable ip routing on a 3750.Followed this article "http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/lan-switching/inter-vlan-routing/41860-howto-L3-intervlanrouting.html"As you can see below, all the vlans should be defined ri...

I'm new to the Nexus line and I was just wondering do I need to be cautious about connecting the mgmt 0 interface to a production network?  As far as spanning-tree or changing the priority of the root bridge?  I know bringing on a new switch you alwa...

Evan Ray by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Happy New Year!I am checking if routing is there from source to Destination IP 172.23.7.110?During tracing i reach one device along the path and didsh ip route vrf RC   172.23.7.110Routing entry for 172.23.0.0/16  Known via "eigrp 52", d...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has a pair of WS-C3750-48PS-S v05 stacked and would like to add additional switches to the stack. That model is end of life and we are quoting WS-C3750V2-48PS-S for the customer. Can the V2 be added to an existing 3750 (original...

davemazza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes