Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Is there a way to look at the bandwidth utilization on a per port basis on the 3750 switches?  Trying to track down a possible issue remote;y and nothing like WireShark is onsite.  Thanks in advance.  All replies rated.

Hello Everyone, This is my first post and I am hoping I have come to the right place. Background: I work for a non-profit and we are hoping to get new switches this summer. Our networking infrastructure consist of LAN and WLAN. We are currently using...

oighodaro1 by Level 1
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 802.1x

Hi everyone. I have some missunderstood issues and want to ask your advices. In my lab network i have some VM with AD/DNS/NPS/ server roles (hyper v env/ external NIC for each PCs), also have switch 2960 (12.2) with dot1x enable function on one port ...

zorge1982 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Environment: -We have about 200 Polycom VoIP phones (SoundPoint IP335). These phones utilize DSCP - EF. However, CDP is currently disabled by our provider. These phones are 100% cloud managed. Every call, even the internal between two local phone...

I 'm trying to create a VPC across 2 Nexus 5010s.When I use the command "channel-group 5" the interface shows as up and active. The problem is I need to use "channel-group 5 mode active"; and when I do this the interface show as "NoOperMem".I've trie...

I'm trying to set up an Apache webserver within my network that our users can access from outside(public IP).The web server is up and running - I can navigate from my network to  IP 192.168.2.32However I am unable to hit it using the public IP assign...

johnny_5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,i need to generate Broadcast packets to simulate the broadcast storm also  i have windows i have switches 4507 and C3560X switches and how i can identify the level or packets on storm control configurationi saw lot of examples but i cannot iden...

HiI have stacked two WS-C3750X-48T-S as well as using stack-power cable. I have configured the stack-power mode in redundant then also it's show as 'power sharing' when checked using show stack-power command. Any idea why so ?Below is the configurati...

Recently, we replaced two 2851 routers with two 2951 routers.  One router is housed at our primary office, and the second router is housed at a branch office.  We run a VPN tunnel between the two for added security and due to regulatory requirements....

I am stumped on this one.  I have a PoE 2960 that connects a few phone/workstation pairs to the network.  All of them work correctly except for one...For example, the good / working configs look like this on the interfaces:interface GigabitEthernet1/...

c.ray.web by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seeing an issue with this on a DMZ switch on our internet uplink. We have a shared space with a dedicated bandwidth but users are complaining about download speeds and limiting which we don't do.  Could these drops be due to throttling on the hosts s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card