Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

This is probably a really silly question. But I'm relatively new to the engineering side of things... I need to configure a real simply aaa setup on new IOS-XE switches. I've never done it on XE and it appears to be just different enough to me. I jus...

Hello all,Whenever I login successfully to a Nexus switch, the folllowing message appear: Cisco Nexus Operating System (NX-OS) SoftwareTAC support: http://www.cisco.com/tacCopyright (c) 2002-2014, Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.The copyright...

I think C3850 Switch in my customer site seems to have some problems..The major symptoms are following as :- I can see some physical interfaces on the configuration as following.  interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1 no switchport no ip address speed 1000 ...

I  configured a few vlans on a switch. 3 vlans, each assigned only one port. The ouput of show vlan brief shows me exactly what I would expect:IOU1#show vlan briVLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------...

red red by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community,I have a stack of 2960S (c2960s-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE2.bin) and the master has failed (used to have a priority of 14). The second switch has become master (priority 1) as can be seen below:Switch/Stack Mac Address : e8ba.702e.7b80 ...

Dears ,please help me in this problem I have switch 3750G-12S  but when we access in the switch by putty give me un knowing sample as below only when move and insert the cable in the console switch port :▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒࿿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒...

Hi All,  i have two nexus 7k with two cards N7K-F248XP-25E and one card M2 for OTV, and five N7K-C7009-FAB-2 in each chassis, my questions are:1. this module N7K-F248XP-25E, i read this module has two mode shared and dedicated, if i use it dedicated ...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card