Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Folks,I am working with a IT organization as network administrator, at client site we are getting the MAC FLAPPING issue since 1 month, due to that some time it completely down my whole network. Scenario is like that, we are using Ruckus AP and ...

Hi everyoneI am in front of a situation that make me search for the maximum network diameter that rapid spanning tree can allow. I saw many topic talking about standard STP that allow by default a network diameter of 7 switches. Some talk about MST, ...

Hi,I am currently tracing MAC addresses to ports on my 3750G stack. Using the simple sh mac address table set of commands. I am having a strange problem though in finding which ports some of my XenServer hosts are using. I know they are in a range of...

rln by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All. There is curious thing related G.8032 (ERPS).We have a plan to configure erps for fastest redundancy structure in our infra structure. But i have C7606-S chassis in our infra , the supervisor engine of the chassis l is "Cisco 7606S Chassis6...

na592 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Local LAN Latency

There is latency when performing ping test  to the vlan interface IP (gateway IP) from the stackable access switches, Cisco 2960X to core switches C3650S. The ping response time is from 5 ms to 33 ms. The ping from host to host is <1ms. It has uplink...

Hi All,I'm using Network Assistant to configure 2 3560CG-8PC-S units. I have them trunked together and created the VLANs I need. I have enabled routing, and assigned IP address/SN Mask to all the VLANs. I'm trying to figure out how to assign a VLAN t...

Resolved! Regretting 6807

Just recently migrated from a 6509 core with typical 3500 distribution and access switchs to a 6807 core with FEXes replacing all our other switches. Today we just got hit several (4) times by bug CSCup70579, each time this forced a reload of the sys...

I am trying to learn as much as possible about networking and cisco. I trying to build the following network to practice redundancy. I set up HSRP on my routers because it the only protocol available on packet tracer. The following setup works but ho...

Dear Team, We are planning to order Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for 9 Physical Servers running 200 VM's.Please let me know, if I need to order this:2x L-N1K-VLCPU-04=1x L-N1K-VLCPU-01= OR 1x L-N1K-VLCPU-128=1x L-N1K-VLCPU-64=2x L-N1K-VLCPU-04= Regards,F...