Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am new to this forum (officially) but have used it several times for much needed help.My question is regarding NAT and Ill try to make this as brief as I know how.I have a cisco 2821 router that has G0/0 as my outside NAT to a private 192.168...

Hi guys, I have an issue with MTU on port-channel : When I create a port-channel interface, I can set MTU to 1530 max When I configure an interface in this port-channel, I can set port-channel MTU to 9216 max. But when I reload, "mtu 9216" command is...

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me get my syslog messages to appear when I'm logged into the switch via SSH on a Cisco 4510R Switch. The ones that appear when I shutdown/no shutdown interfaces, leave global config mode, all the basic messages I'm use...

fodmidoid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am in the process of migrating an old core to new core. Are these commands for the wrr queues auto generated on the switchports as the new switch will not except themwrr-queue bandwidth 5 25 70  wrr-queue queue-limit 5 25 40  wrr-queue random-det...

I am trying to understand some basic math involved in calculating redundant up-links for access switches to distribution switches. The ICND1 depicts a diagram showing 40 access switches with 2 distribution switches with 4 up-links to each of 40 acces...

Hello! I tested quite old 1000v version some time ago and it worked fine.So we bought non-premanent license, I installed latest ( 3.14) version of 1000v on RHEL kvm, and...well, it's interface goes down very soon- no errors on linux host side, no err...

dm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very strange high cpu issue on my stacked CAT3750 switch. Since yesterday night I have a minimuum of 60 % cpu, when i look at the sorted cpu and calculate the total i don't get even near that 60%.We are running : System image file is "flash:...

Hello everyone,Bullion Novascale, with HyperV role, are connected through 8x1Gb etherchannel (LACP) trunks (unrestricted) on 2960s stacks.These stacks are uplinked through Tengigabit etherchannels (mode on) on 4500X VSS.We've noticed a symetrical out...

Hi,We have a 2811 router and we are facing high CPU load but show proc cpu does not show processes with high CPU utilisation.RT#show proc cpu sorted | exclude 0.00%CPU utilization for five seconds: 99%/94%; one minute: 99%; five minutes: 98% PID Runt...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card