Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone!Good Day! I have  some problem regarding to my  c2960x switch connection. I already configured the c2960x same as to my other switch. the trunk is already up but the c2960x cannot telnet or ping. what is the possible cause on it? the conn...

Hello All,A quick question. I want to connect a PoE switch to a non PoE Switch(2960+48TC-L) via one up-link connection. Then I will connect VoIP phone to PoE swicth.Is this scenario will work, means VoIP phone can withdraws power from PoE Switch or n...

Hi all.  I have switch stacks of Layer 2 3750Xs and after looking closely at the show ip socket output I noticed the following Proto        Remote      Port      Local         Port     In Out  Stat TTY OutputIF 17       10.0.0.101       1999 172.16.8...

Can you test HSRP using a loopback interface?  Is that possible?  I'm trying to test our HSRP setup before we connect it to prod, so I have the IP's that it will use setup.  But wanted to see the HSRP in action before deploying.

Resolved! key chain EIGRP

Hello What kind of problems could arise by using the key chain EIGRP config?how would this correctly be implemented? I recently migrated to a new ASA and DMZ architecture. The old architecture looked like:  traffic coming into network would hit the D...

Hi, I have a Site to Site VPN setup and the connection appears to be UP. But i am unable to ping in both directions? I am unable also to ping the internal interface of the routers. Here are the configs:MAIN OFFICE:Current configuration : 5127 bytes!!...

sslack031 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing

Hi All, I would like to know route propagation is possiable as mentioned below.FYI, please find the attached Network diagram. Scenario 1:-From Site 1 it will use Sprint to reach all sites.Currently, if Sprint link(shown in red line) down at site1 it ...

Cisco 4451-X ISR router is running IOS XE Software version 03.13.00.S.  I am trying to run the command "debug ip policy" on the router to verify if the traffics are policy-routed correctly, but I get no output displayed on the router for the debug co...

Hello guys,I have three  Catalyst 3850 , but just two power module, so one 3850 will be not powered. Can I share power between the three switches, using StackPower technology? If yes, how? Thanks Regards

I have 4 Cisco 3750's layer 2/3 in a stack that is used for server and core connectivity. There are 3 VLAN's for a hyperv cluster, one for iscsi traffic, one for heartbeat/live migration cluster traffic and one for a virtual switch and all other serv...

I have question about Cisco Supervisor 8-E. Switch Capacity up to 928 Gbps.But it can 48 Gbps per slot. Normally if we have 48 GigE port with full duplex switch forwarding need 96 Gbps, right?So if sup8E can suport only 48 Gbps our line have full ope...