Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have a nexus 2k, which feeds into an ethernet switch. This switch in turn connects to a second ethernet switch, which in turn connects to the customer equipment. The customer equipment can only support a MTU size of 1500. As such the Nexus ha...

clukeman1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are these?HW: Cisco Catalyst 3560X (12.2(58r)SE1)Log file:1612160: Nov 26 07:39:05.935: NTP Core (NOTICE): frequency error nan PPM exceeds tolerance 0. PPM1612161: Nov 26 07:39:21.924: NTP Core (NOTICE): frequency error nan PPM exceeds tolerance...

hi ALl, Recently customer have started reporting multiple issues;Issue 1 : Port LED status remain orange user not experiencing any issues.Recent changes : Enabled 802.1x on the switch Issue 2: IP phone connected on some ports restart multiple times i...

Hi Guys, Can you please assist me in resolving my issue.Ok, here it is: We have two networks:TestProduction I would like to inject L2 traffic from test network vlan (2and 4) to production network. Please find the attached diagram.I have created L2 vl...

Hi All, I'm trying to achieve the following - I have a host 10.44.125.70.If going to any Internal address space I want the host to use a certain next hop (vlan interface on core this PBR is configured). Then IF going to anywhere else (e.g external ad...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I would like to lnow is there a way to cancel the reset botten without damageing the switch?If there is no way to do it, i would like to know is there a way to make my switches to load form a config file that i have created in the switch every ti...

Folks: I am trying to determine a few issues with my interfaces and servers. Interface example @02:40 GigabitEthernet2/28 is up, line protocol is up (connected reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255 Input queue: 0/2000/0/0 (size/max/drops/...

Resolved! switch redundancy

Hello,I am having two layer 2 switches. My requirement is to provide fully redundant LAN. That means PCs are connected with one switch if that fails their connection will not have any down time means they will connect with any other switch to keep on...

This is what I have- Cisco 2921 router          with SM-ES2-24-P switch module and                  POE power supply -Cisco 3750x- 24 port SwitchI have port G1/0 (which connects to 24p Switch Module port g0/26 logically) configured with 3 sub interfa...

I currently have  a Cisco 2901 with the basic K9 license package. I need to add another 2901 as an HA backup. I read that the Cisco Unified Border Element can be used to do this. I am only carrying data traffic over this router (no voice, no video). ...

Denid0037 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card