cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Non Cisco Switches

Dear ALL,I am an IT Potfessional, Doing Network + . I have a questions:1) Do Non Cisco Switches have Access and Trunk ports. What i mean is do non cisco switches distinguish between ethernet prots as trunk and access. 2) Do we need Cross talk cable f...

Acl's on switches.

I have 5 subnets from my ISP.  I want to use a switch for routing 2960 or sf300-24p.  I just want to route one inside network to one outside subnet.  A point of sale system is setup on one static IP this VLAN would just need to conect to the one subn...

show broadcast packets on a VLAN

Hi there,does anyone of you has an idea to get on a Nexus7k (Version: 6.1.2) or a 3560 (Vers. 12.2 (58) SE2) Switch to display the Broadcast Packets In and/or Out in a VLAN? On a normal switch port interface that is possible without any problems. For...

Resolved! vtp mode change

Just want tinbe 100% sure..if I Chang my switch configurations to vtp mode off will they keep their current clans? Have only 4 switches and would rather manually manage vlan changes. They are all currently set to client mode.

chrisgerke by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Slow upload in DMVPN

Hi EveryoneHappy New Year!We have Client they have DMVPN network from 3 offices to Central hub site.One office has 10MB Wan connection from the ISP to Hub site and it is new setup.Router port connected to ISP is hard coded as full duplex and speed of...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Question on passive serial sub interface EIGRP

Hi Everyone,I know how passive interface default works in EIGRP.I need to confirm below say we havese0/0/0no ip addressse0/0/0.10ip address 192.168.50.1 x.x.x.xRouter eigrp 100passive interface defaultno passive interface se0/0/0I ...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 2811 Routing Issue

Hi all,I have a Cisco 2811 I am having issues with. I am trying to login to the webpage, but it will not accept any user name or password combo I try. Anyone got some ideas?Thanks!I get :"level_15_access"CISCO-2811#sh run | be line vtyline vty 0 4 ex...

Resolved! How do you install a SIM in an 881GW?

Hi,I have just been given a Cisco C881GW+7-E-K9 to configure.  I am unable to find a quick guide or anything to help me on the Cisco website.  Is there some secret way to take the cover off to insert the SIM?  Also is there anywhere that might have a...

Switch throughput of 2960x

Hi all, The throughput of 2960x Lan base switches is 216 Gbps. Now lets consider its 24 port version. There are total of 24 ports plus 2 optional 10G uplinks. 24 x 1G ports = 24 G2 x 10G ports = 20 GTotal of 44 Gbps. Then what about 216 - 44 = 172 Gb...

Jonn cos by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Packet capture in 6500

Hi,In our campus we are getting high cpu due to some snmp process, but cpu spike only for 15 to 20 seconds.is there any chance to capture the pcap in switch during that spike time(cpu 80 to 100%) only ?Kindly help on this issueRegards,Arun

AK002 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! log infor_IOS-license message

hello experts,can anyone advice regarding below generated error from the log info of cisco 2921/K9 router          ?%IOS_LICENSE_IMAGE_APPLICATION-6-LICENSE_LEVEL: Module name = c2900 Next reboot level = ipbasek9 and License = ipbasek9much appreciate...