Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm trying to build a typology similar to my work in GNS3, I'm using routers with the NM-16ESW module for 16 switch ports.  Anyway I'm trying to get the host on the VLAN 90 switch an IP address via DHCP but it's having none of it. Core 1 and 2 ...

Resolved! Stp Monitoring

Hello,My question is the following:i have the next scenario (attached 4 switches with stp.) My doubt is if its possible to do a monitoring of the blocked link between switch 3 and 2. Because we have had some problems with high latency in that link.I ...

Hello, I just have one little question :Is it possible to link a HP switch (pro curv 4204vl) and a Cisco switch (2960G) with a fiber-optic link ?And of course, each of them use a transceiver of the brand of its manufacturer Thanks in advanceBest Rega...

comehenry by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me please? I have EEM configured on cisco 3560 switch. The configuration is below. I want that switch inform me through email when device with particilular IP address become unavailable. For some reason this configuration is not good...

Nikola by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to online reference, I can find command for PQ(priority-list) or CQ like queue-list etc, but on my Cisco router 1941, those command seems unavailable, or maybe there is something I was missing.​Any way, I ant to make several PCs (by IP addr...

winston09 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm trying to make my DWDM-XFP-C to work in my CRS-1 at wavelength 55 but the port keeps reporting a wrong wavelength when I do the show controller command: RP/0/RP0/CPU0:Lab1#show controller dwdm0/2/0/1 opticsMon Aug  4 17:22:04.659 UTC...

When enabling VTP vlan punning on the VTP server and using the trunk allow command on trunk ports should all vlans still sync to the vtp clients? Is there any way to prevent this? My VTP server has a large list of vlans and I would like only the vlan...

Hello. I currently have a stack of 3750G switches that have the IP base image. I have a scenario where I need to implement policy based routing which requires the ip services or EMI image. My question is do all switches in the stack need the same ima...

Hi All, I understand that if I dual homed two Fex 2248s to two parent Cisco 5548UP switches that I can still use port-channels from my hosts connecting to the Fex 2248s. I also understand that with dual homed Fex I can attached devices with a single ...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've got a number of 3750 switches across our network and at our colo. These switches are a mix of 24 and 48 port, some FE and some GiB, most are stacked but a few use a X-over cable. My question is, what's the best settings for the devices we have ...