Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we have Cisco switches 3750 .The problem we have is that some models of Avaya phones (1608) keep restarting after time intervals .The interval could be even 8 hours .This is only happening on only section of the network .Other sections with the...

maina2010 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Guys. I have on my datacenter a Cisco Catalyst 4500, which we use as Core Swtches on some racks.Now Im looking for some switches to use as TOR - Top Of Rack with 10Gbps, on other racks. Any suggestions on which models can be suitable for my situa...

Hi! I have the following scenario:My cisco 2821 router is my voice gateway and also my dhcp server. I also have a 876 cisco aDSL router as my internet gateway. Now I added an aDSL HWIC card to my 2821 router to route one of my Vlan's traffic to this ...

nisiotisr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I’ am bit new to ME series switches kindly assist how should be trunking configured properly.  I have two switches SW1 and SW2 in daisy chained (meaccess 3400 series); each has their own separate vlan. And both vlan’s in uni-vlan community an...

comiavs01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,I bought a cisco 1941 router from first own of this router. And he did transfer ownership from cisco license webpage. As I use for study purpose. Now I don't want to use anymore, and sell to another company to use. Can you point to how can I ...

Hi,  I have several Cisco 2960 switches. I'm pretty sure the data sheet says it only has 2 gigabit uplinks.  However, I see 4 uplink ports (2 are copper and 2 are fiber) and I see 4 gigabit interfaces in the switch config.   I would like to use 3 of ...

walthall2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is the current ACL    10 permit 192.168.56.49 log    20 permit 192.168.56.50 log    30 permit 192.168.56.51 log    40 permit 172.16.30.47 log    50 deny   any logIf I try to change the numbering of the ACL so 172.16.30.47 is second in the list ...

ssue:======Replaced the faulty switch with the new one after which I see the port was shown down.europe3750#sh switch detailSwitch/Stack Mac Address : bbde.4B9H.5690                                           H/W   CurrentSwitch#  Role   Mac Address  ...