Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've bought some unifi wifi access points which I want to add to our network. We use a mix of cisco and netgear switches (I'll be phasing out the netgears over time). I'd like to make a guest vlan for the wifi, I'm just not sure how is best to do it...

parisvmtk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured one system with 802.1x but now i am facing the issue like, if any new user login into the system during the time one error is showing " domain services unavailable". please help me with your suggestion what need to be configured for...

Hello -My environment currently has 9 Cisco 3750 switches in the infrastructure and I'm nearing a point of being max'd out.  I'd like to begin possibly building a second stack of 9 Cisco 3750 switches into my infrastructure, but I'm not sure how to c...

HiI have a Cisco 2960 switch which is connected to a Cisco 3560 switch. I am able to ping the 3560 but not the 2960. The 2960 is working fine and so are all the devices and PC's connected to it.I have attached the configs of both the switches. Hope s...

I recently added a 4th switch to our corporate office VoIP stack.Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------     1 52    WS-C3750-48P       12.2(53)SE            C3750...

Resolved! VSS data path?

Simple question... I'm trying to understand the data path when you have VSS configured.  I have a remote switch that has two connections to a pair of 6500s that are running VSS.  If I was plugged into the remote switch, what connection would I use to...

anowell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a C4510R-E with SUP6-E running on entservices 122-53.SG, and we plan to upgrade to IOS-XE 15.1. Already checked hardware is supported by this new IOS-XE, but not sure if there will be any license issue after upgrade. Are we OK to upgrade to ...