Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

ssue:======Replaced the faulty switch with the new one after which I see the port was shown down.europe3750#sh switch detailSwitch/Stack Mac Address : bbde.4B9H.5690                                           H/W   CurrentSwitch#  Role   Mac Address  ...

I have a few questions that I need help with. 1) If using a  7940 phone, it sets the CoS bit only (?) to 5, correct?  It doesn't actually set a dscp value too, correct? 2) The switch maps the cos to dscp values internally using the map table, correct...

jacob6000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 4507 code upgrades

Hi,I need to upgrade a new 4507 and was looking for more information. Does this unit run CatOS or just IOS? Are all of the line cards needing upgrades as well as the OS? Any other info helpful.Thanks. 

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allour topology is that, core is 6500 which's one module is 1g and it's port is set vlan  directly use one 1G utp cable (only one cable)connect to 2960s-48T on each floor.ex.interface gigabitethernet 5/9switch  mode accessswitch vlan 9interface gi...

Hello,I'm setting up Netflow and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything or If it could be setup in a better manner?Router is 2801 Switch is C3560IP flow export is version 9. On the router I have one fastethernet port going to the high speed WA...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm experiencing issue with DHCP on Nexus 5K. I have ip dhcp relay address defined on the SVI (Vlan 10). In addition to that I have few another DHCP servers on the same broadcast domain. interface Vlan 10  no shutdown  vrf member CUSTA  ip address 17...