Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

some time ago I did an IOS upgrade on the Catalyst 2960, however I used the wrong image and caused the switch CAN NOT load properly. My switch is c2960 but I used c2960s, what a big mistake. When the switch boots, and it hangs on the execution of the...

I'm getting ready to setup OTV between two of our data centers and have a quick question.When I setup the L3 connectivity between the sites and set that interface to be the join interface, does that link also pass regular routed traffic?I'm only sett...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to be having trouble access the WAN interface from machines inside the LAN behind my RSV4000.  I'm sure there is something simple I'm missing to allow this through but after a few hours looking I just can't seem to find it.

Hi,I am trying to connect a Cisco Nexus 5548UP switch to a Cisco 2960 switch. This is the setup:Cisco Nexus 5548UP switch connected to Cisco 6500 core switchCisco Nexus 5548UP switch connected to Cisco 2960 switch WS-C2960-8TC-L on Gi 0/1Cisco 6500 s...

Hi Guys Hoping someone can help me with this, Have a remote Cisco 850 that keeps Freezing after a few weeks (customer has to turn it off and on again to get the internet up and running) Now i can't make it out there when it hangs so trying to work ou...

Have a couple of Nexus 5596 running  n5000-uk9.5.1.3.N2.1.bin  .   For some reason "feature scp"  is not an option on these boxes.in documentation  it says it should be available as of 5.1.1 .  How come it is not available.  Is this the wrong fea...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a satellite office that connects via VPN back to my Corporate office. The VPN is terminated on an Cisco 891. I have received complaints from the user's there that their Citrix session hangs on them. They can then reconnect the session a...

HiI don't know interpret output command show ip traffic,  could you tell me if the traffic is normal on catalyst 6500 ?#show ip trafficIP statistics:  Rcvd:  413261306 total, 78451461 local destination         0 format errors, 0 checksum errors, 3465...

I don't really understand why the answer to the question worked before, but I have an almost identical problem. Here's the old discussion:https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11563226/cannot-ping-loopbackI can't ping the loopback on a Catalyst ...

Hi All,I have a few questions regarding the L3 capabilities of the 5548UPs.We have the enterprise licensing with the L3 Daughter card and want to route from our 4500-X VSS' to our Nexus 5548s running version: 6.0(2)N2(3)Our design is that our data ce...