Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

When I have the master C3850-48T and the slave C3850-48T are ready(version: 03.03.03SE), the priority of master C3850-48T is 15 and slave C3850-48T is 14. We plug in the stack cable from slave C3850-48T to master C3850-48T, the two C3850-48T have no ...

Hi All I am looking at replacing the core of my network with a stack of 4 3850 switches, basically, each edge switch will connect back to 2 separate switches in the stack.Is this effectively as good as having 2 separate core switches? and we wont nee...

We have a site-site vpn created between our ASA and our cisco router.When on the cli of the router you can only ping internal remote networks by using ping x.x.x.x source x.x.x.xThe problem this is causing is that Websence and Waas express that run ...

Getting Error on cisco WS-C3650-24PD switchJun  9 13:39:51.152: %ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR: Controller port error, Interface Gi1/0/6: Power Controller reports Short detected the problem is this port is connected to a UPS network management card, ...

Hi,I was trying to migrate I'm trying to configure PBR on new C3750X-24S with IP Base license switch, interface vlan not accepting ip policy route-map command. kindly advise this is due to the license level? Please note the same configuration is work...

Shabeer E by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a switch with a management VLAN interface created on it i.e. 192.168.1.1. The switch has layer 3 ip routing enabled.This switch connects to a client PC on one port and also to a router on another port. The interface of the router is 192...

pfrancis3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are thinking of using manual CTS encryption on either natively routed ports, or Vlans / SVIs  (Nexus 7ks) to form OSPF adjacencies, but need to understand if this will work across a providers QinQ network. It is my understanding that Trustsec e...

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am troubleshooting some speed issues that I might be having and using TTCP and iperf/jperf. I am testing the LAN speed between our local router and local desktop.When I run TTCP transmit on the Cisco and receive on the local desktop I get speeds ri...

arell1234 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I cant figure out why this is showing on switches.Core switch brc-k25-1 is using Native Vlan 1Access switch c2-k25-5 is using Native Vlan 1I get the following error message on the access switch:Jun 27 08:57:40: %SPANTREE-2-RECV_PVID_ERR: Received ...

hellowe got 20 access switches 2960 and 1 core 4500 catalyst series. how to restrict connecting small switches to user access port on Access switches by users.  Is there a way to identify from switch console if a printer is connected to access port.c...