Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am in the process of migration from old 6500 over to Nexus 7K switches and wondering if I can make a port-channel using vPC on a pair of nexus 7Ks and connected to a single access-layer catalyst with having one of the vlans allowed on that v...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This is my first post. I am a newbie to networking technolgy so be gentle with me.We have a series of SG 300 network switches. I login through the web page tofind out more the MAC addresses. The issue here is I am trying to hunt downa pesky MAC...

Dear All, I'm facing problem with my 2nd Cisco 3750, its about SNMP, for sure i can get responce with:snmpwalk -v 2c -c SWDC1 202.188.5.2 IP-MIB::ipAdEntIfIndexResult:IP-MIB::ipAdEntIfIndex.202.188.5.2 = INTEGER: 1But when i try to:snmpwalk -v 2c -c ...

IOS change was made to a switch 2960, from version 15.0 (2) to version 12.2 (55) as it presented problems for telnet access and console. However once made ​​the switch and boot the switch with the new image gives the error "Invalid encryption type: 4...

jserce by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 10mb line from a site office to my HQ.there is one user in the HQ office that is running some high bandwidth application, taking up 50% of my total bandwith.its some video monitoring system.i am using a C1841 router.how do i limit the bandwi...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i am often confused by these 2 terms. Please help me to understand them if a switch is wire rate, does that implicitly means its non blockingor is it due to non blocking that the switch is wire rate ?is it possible that a switch is wire rate ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes